Christmas is around the corner and you might want some cute Christmas jokes and puns to add to the fun on the eve of this special day in the Christian calendar.
This article has got you.
We have compiled a fresh list of Christmas riddles and jokes for you and your family and friends.
The jokes are clean and are ideal for kids as young as 12 years old.
Best Christmas Jokes
1. What makes a Christmas cake blush?
2. Who is Santa’s favorite musician?
3. What does Santa’s little friend teach him during Christmas eve?
4. What is the Grinch’s favorite holiday?
5. What do you get when you crossbreed a deer and rain?
Next: 75+ Eggcellent Easter Jokes for Kids
6. What is the best time for Santa to come out of the chimney?
7. What do you get when you crossbreed a vampire and snowman?
8. Where do we take a sick reindeer?
To a private elf-care.
9. Where does a snowman keep his money?
At the snowbank.
10. What do you give your parents for Christmas?
A list of everything I want!
Next: 75 Best Jokes for Kids
11. What do you call a disrespectful reindeer?
12. What do you call a giant elf with a trunk?
13. What did the young mother tell the Christmas tree after Christmas?
I am getting rudolph of you.
14. What was the stamp’s promise to the Christmas card?
If you stick with me, we will go places.
15. Why is Christmas on 25th December and not any other day?
I have no I-deer.
Next: 55+ Funniest Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road Jokes
16. Is Christmas similar to your day job?
Yes, it is.
I do all the heavy lifting and some fat guy gets all the credit for the special day.
17. What did the children of Whoville tell the Grinch when he said mean words to Christmas?
That is so rudolph you.
18. How does Santa start his Christmas letters?
19. What do we call Santa’s extended family members?
20. What name do we give to a frightening reindeer?
Next: 75+ Best Knock Knock Jokes
21. What do we find in the Great Barrier Reef, Australia on Christmas eve?
22. What do we call Santa’s helpers?
23. How do kids know when Santa is around?
They feel his presents.
24. Why are they asking our opinion of the day before Christmas?
They want to get our perspect-eve.
25. What do we call an African elf?
Next: 60 Funny Thanksgiving Jokes to Tell at the Dinner Table
26. What do we call penniless Santa?
27. Who is Santa Pause?
Santa resting on Christmas Day.
28. What does gingerbread man cover himself to keep warm?
29. What makes a snowman’s breakfast?
Frosted flakes and ice crispies.
30. What is every parent’s favorite carol?
Next: 75 Best Dad Jokes
31. What is the start of Christmas?
The letter C.
32. What is the end of a Christmas Day?
The letter Y.
33. Which ball doesn’t bounce off the ground?
34. What type of photos did the elves invent?
35. What did the children tell the snowman on Christmas eve?
You are a cool man.
Next: 40+ Best Friday Jokes to Get You Laughing.
36. Which do we get a New Year’s Day before Christmas?
37. What did the sheep say to one another?
Meee…ry Christmas to ewe.
38. What happened to the guy who stole a Christmas calendar from the church?
He got 12 months!
39. What should you give your parents for Christmas?
A list of the things you want!
40. What do we call a detective Santa?
Next: 75 Yo Mama Jokes to Awaken Childhood Memories
41. What will Santa suffer from if he gets locked up in the chimney?
42. What falls during Christmas but never gets hurt or injured?
43. What happened to the lady who stole the Advent calendar?
She is lucky to have gotten 25 days.
44. How does a hen and rooster dance on a Christmas gala?
Chick to chick.
45. What did the angry mother tell her daughter?
Get yours-elf a present!
46. What would Snowman take when it starts to get warm?
A chill pill.
47. Where do reindeers vote for the next person who becomes Santa?
At the North Poll.
48. What song did the sharks sing for other fish on a Christmas day?
49. How do you get a Christmas Quacker?
Crossbreed a Santa and a duck.
50. Why did the snowman look through the carrots?
He was picking his nose of cos.
Next: 60+ Best Guess What Jokes that are Fun
51. Why does Santa have such a large garden?
He wants to ho ho ho.
52. What happened to the Grinch when he tried to steal Christmas?
He paid for it deer-ly.
53. What spirit is abundant during Christmas?
The Christmas spirit.
54. Who among Santa’s reindeer behaves badly?
55. How do we protect the snowman from the sun?
Put an ice cap on his head.
56. Why would Santa go down the chimney on Christmas eve?
Because it soots him.
57. Where was the Christmas tree taken to for a movie shoot?
58. Is Santa Claus American or British?
He is North Polish!
59. How do holy people greet each other during Christmas?
60. What did the Christian say to the Monk?
Yule never regret Christmas with us.
Next: 60+ Best Little Johnny Jokes
61. Where would you go swimming during Christmas?
The north pool.
62. What does a ewe sing on Christmas day?
63. Why did the turkey join the band for the Christmas carol?
Because he had a drumstick.
64. What do we call cutting down a Christmas Tree bit by bit?
65. Knock knock.
Chris Mars your saviour.
66. Why are elves in the north pole always thirsty?
Nowell for them to fetch clean water.
67. What do lions call Santa?
68. Why did Rudolph listen to a motivational speech?
He had low elf esteem.
69. Who tells the funniest Christmas jokes?
Santa. He sleighs it.
70. How do you know Santa is coming?
You sense his presents.
Christmas Knock Knock Jokes
71. Knock knock.
Justin time for the Christmas celebration.
72. Knock knock.
The holiday is here with us, open the door!
73. Knock knock.
Elf me deliver these gifts to the kids around the neighborhood.
74. Knock knock,
Who is there?
75. Knock knock?
Who is there?
Christmas jokes and riddles.