Are you looking for the coolest and funniest winter jokes to warm your heart with laughter?
Well, this article has the craziest of them all and a cure for your winter cabin fever.
It features some of the best winter jokes for friends and family to enjoy. And a great addition to family winter games.
Looking for something fresh and fun for that brilliant mind? Let’s dive in.
1. Why did the young lady wear only one boot?
The weatherman said there is a 50% chance for snow today.
2. I have an aunt who lives in the south.
Her name is Aunt Arctica.
3. What did one snowman say to the other?
Are you smelling carrots?
4. Where does a snowman put his savings?
At the snowbank.
5. What do we call snowman babies?
6. What is the last thing you will ever need during a cold winter night?
A snow-ring man!
7. What is an English snowman’s favorite drink?
8. Why are winter jokes a favorite during a long winter night?
Because there snow much fun during winter.
9. What do you find only in December and not any other month?
The letter D.
10. Did you hear about the reckless snowman?
He didn’t carrot all!
11. Knock knock,
Who is there?
Icy you dumbhead. Open the door!
12. Why does the world love people from Iceland?
They are the coolest people you can ever meet.
13. What did the teenager leave the radio playing outside during winter?
He preferred to listen to cool music.
14. What is so special about winter dishes?
They are best served cold.
15. What does a gingerbread man spread on his bead?
16. What do we call it when an ice sheet moves?
A cool move.
17. What is a snowman’s favorite snack?
18. Why are there no seals in Britain?
Wales scare seals.
19. What is a penguin’s favorite nighttime dish?
20. Why didn’t the penguin jump off the iceberg into the sea?
He developed cold feet.
21. What do icy roads do to cars?
They take them for a spin.
22. I fall in winter but never get hurt. Who am I?
23. What is the mountain’s favorite candy?
24. What do you call a snowman who tells tall tales?
A Snow fake!
25. What a joy to finally get a job up north during winter?
At its best, you get a 30 minutes work week.
26. What do you call when an Eskimo gets angry?
27. What do hills and mountains use to keep their heads warm?
28. What do you call a polar bear in the Savanah?
29. What do trees experience after a long winter season?
30. What did the man save his cash in a freezer?
He wanted real hard cash.
31. What do you call a snow party?
32. What did the snowman say to the teenagers who came looking for a party to crush in?
There snow party here.
33. Grandma has been staring through the window since when it started snowing.
If at all it gets worse, I will have no other choice but to let her in.
34. Which side of the arctic is the coldest?
35. How many letters can we find in arctic waters?
8 letter from H2O.
36. What is a snowman’s mode of transport of choice?
An Icicle ride.
37. What do you call a penguin in the Saharan desert?
38. What vegetables are not allowed in the artic voyage ship?
39. Now is not the time for anyone to be making bad jokes about the weather.
It snow jokes!
40. Knock knock,
Ken I stay with you for the night? It’s too cold for me to stay alone by myself.
41. What do you call a dead snowman?
42. The muskox wool is missing from the barn.
The police combed the whole area and found nothing.
43. What type of cake do Eskimo babies like the most?
The one with thick icing on it.
44. What is the Mexican snowman’s favorite street food?
45. Which type of money do Eskimoo use?
The cold hard cash.
46. Who is Frosty the Snowman’s father?
47. What did Frosty order in the fast-food chain store?
An ice-burger with extra cheese.
48. Knock knock,
Lettuce in, it’s very cold out here!
49. What do snowmen eat for lunch?
50. Where do Eskimos go dancing?
At the snowball.
51. What do you get from snow and mosquitos?
52. What do women in the Artic use to keep their skin looking younger, moist, and glowing?
53. What do penguins wear on their heads?
54. Why was the polar bear so sad?
He had a meltdown.
55. How do you prevent a winter cold?
Catch it in summer.
56. How do snowmen greet each other?
“ice to meet you.”
57. Why are Eskimoo believed to be backward when it comes to money and its use?
They prefer cold hard cash over card or digital cash.
58. What did the Snowman order for lunch at Wendy’s?
59. What did the seal say when he swam into a wall in the sea?
60. Knock knock,
Snowbody else out here. Open the door for me.
61. What type of winter ball cannot last through the summer?
62. Why did the student store his violin in the snow?
He wanted to compose cool tunes later on.
63. What do you call an incompetent slow skier?
A slope poke.
64. What did the angry seal say to her mother?
Nothing. She gave her a cold shoulder.
65. What are a snowman’s favorite alphabetical letters?
66. What do you call an Eskimo cow?
67. What do you call dandruff on a snowman’s head?
68. What do we call a snowman’s pet?
69. What does a snowman eat its burger with?
70. Knock knock,
Scold out here, please open the door.
71. Why did the teenager drink a lot of ice-cold water before leaving the house?
He wanted to appear cool among his friends.
72. What are vampires fond of during winter?
73. What is an ig?
An ig is a snow house without a loo.
74. What can you catch during winter with your hands in your pocket?
75. What is the best cereal breakfast for the winter season?
76. What do you call a snowman’s daughter?
77. What stories do Eskimos tell their kids at night?
The Snow White story.
78. What is a snowman’s favorite spice?
79. Which winter gift would you give to someone you don’t like?
A cold shoulder.