Best Easter jokes and puns? You are welcome.
We have compiled a list of the best, fresh and unique Easter jokes and Easter Puns for you to enjoy with your kids.
Most of the jokes and puns are short enough and easy on kids as young as 12 years old.
If you are looking for that list of clean and coolest Easter jokes for your kids, we have you covered. Let’s get started.
Corny Easter Jokes for Children
1. How do you make easter easier for everyone?
Remove the letter T and replace it with the letter I.
2. What jewelry is popular with Easter Bunnies?
The 14 carrot Gold!
3. How does Easter start?
With the letter E.
4. Where do we celebrate Christmas before Easter?
In the dictionary.
5. How does Easter end?
With the letter R.
Next: 75 Best Jokes for Kids
6. What happened to the Easter gifts when the candle fell on them?
They were all bunny.
7. What stories does a hare love the most?
Ones with the hoppy endings.
8. What does an Easter bunny become after?
9. What happened to the mischievous bunny?
He was eggs-pelled from his school.
10. How was the bunny’s mood when he was given his carrots?
He was hoppy.
Next: 55+ Funniest Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road Jokes
11. How do you tell which bunny is the oldest?
Look for the white hare-d ones.
12. How does a rabbit keep its hair clean and beautiful?
He uses hare-spray.
13. What do we call bunnies in a line hopping backward?
A receding hare-line.
14. Why do rabbits and ducks have a beef with each other?
The duck kept quacking the bunny’s eggs.
15. Why are jokes not good for Easter eggs?
They risk cracking up!
Next: 75+ Best Knock Knock Jokes
16. What do we call a tired Easter egg?
17. What sport is the rabbit good at?
18. How does the bunny score a basketball three-pointer?
19. How does the bunny get fit?
He does hare-robics.
20. What do we call a rabbit with lots of fleas?
A bug bunny.
Next: 60 Funny Thanksgiving Jokes
21. How many Easter eggs can you put on an empty basket?
One and the basket won’t be empty anymore.
22. What events do rabbits love the most?
23. What was the hare’s message to his children when they lost their home?
Don’t worry children, be hoppy.
24. What did the rabbit say when its fur came off?
It has been a bad hare day for me!
25. What did the hare do when he lost his eggs?
He hatched a plan to find them.
Next: 75 Best Dad Jokes
26. What happened to the angry bunny?
He was all feisty!
27. How do you deliver Easter gifts to people faster?
Use eggs-press lane.
28. What did the lost bunny say to himself?
I have been hare before.
29. How did a distant bunny kiss his girlfriend?
Through hare kiss.
30. What title does a bunny prince take?
Hare to the throne.
Next: 40+ Best Friday Jokes to Get You Laughing
31. What do you get when you pour hot water into a rabbit hole?
You get hot cross bunnies.
32. What is the least favorite day for the Easter egg?
33. How do rabbits send their letters?
34. What type of a bunny cannot hop?
Hot cross bunnies.
35. What is a rabbit’s favorite type of music?
Next: 75 Yo Mama Jokes to Waken Childhood Memories
36. What do we call a child between Winnie the Pooh and the Easter Bunny?
37. Why doesn’t an Easter egg like easter jokes and puns?
They don’t want to crack up!
38. How do bunnies prefer to travel?
39. What is a hare’s favorite restaurant?
40. How do bunnies get their eggs?
They have eggplants.
Next: 60+ Best Guess What Jokes
41. What was peculiar about this year’s Easter Bunny?
He had too much hare.
42. What happens when you tell Easter jokes to Easter eggs?
They’ll crack up!
43. Why did the Easter Bunny refuse to pay for her carrots soup?
He found a hare in it.
44. Why was the bunny sad?
She had a bad hare day.
45. What do we get when we breed rabbits and oysters?
46. Where do an Easter bunny buy his tails from?
At the re-tail store.
47. Why did the Bunny kingdom collapse?
Its queen died hareless.
48. What did the Easter bunny say to the carrots?
Nice gnawing you.
49. What is likely to make bunnies extinct?
50. Why do Easter eggs hide?
They are a little chicken.
51. What does a bunny call eggs-eating reptiles?
52. What is an Easter egg from space called?
53. What happens after two rabbits get married?
They go for bunny-moon.
54. What makes an Easter Bunny smart?
He is an egghead.
55. Why was the Easter egg scared of the lady?
She was an eggs beater.
56. Why did the Easter bunny cross the road?
To check if the chicken took his eggs.
57. Why do Easter bunnies love carrots?
To improve their eyesight.
58. How did the bunny rate IHOP restaurant?
59. Did the rabbit cross the road?
He hop-ped he would.
60. Where does an Easter Bunny go to after Easter?
No bunny knows.
Next: 75 Coffee Jokes to Warm Your Heart
61. What did an Easter candle say to the other?
You are all bunny, my friend.
62. What do we say to a bunny during Easter?
Hoppy birthday bunny.
63. About the bunny that got married.
They lived hoppily thereafter.
64. Why can’t a bunny have 12 inches nose?
It would be a foot!
65. What do you call a mischievous egg?
A practical yolker!
66. What kind of a bunny cannot hop?
A chocolate one.
67. What happened to the bunny that sat on a bumblebee?
It ended up with a tender tail.
68. Give a bunny a pair of socks and he will turn it into a sock hop!
69. Which meals did the bunny skip?
70. What do you call a hare with sniffles?
Next: 60+ Cheese Jokes for a Cheese Lover
Knock Knock Jokes About Easter
71. Knock knock.
72. Knock knock.
Some Bunny who?
Some Bunny has been having a time of their life during Easter I see.
73. Knock knock.
Police open the door.
74. Knock knock.
Alma Easter candy is gone! Can I have some more, please?
75. Knock knock.
Anybunny can guess who I am.
Silly easter jokes.