How well do you know your BFFs? Chances are you haven’t even gone beyond the common superficial info already in the public domain; with a few scanty meaningful and useful info here and there.
These good questions to ask your friends can help you dig deeper while remaining respectful.
In this article, we have come up with a list of unique good questions to ask your friends at any time ideal for all ages and sexes. Have fun asking!
Questions to Ask Your Friends
1. Do you have a bucket list to tick before the year ends?
2. What is the one thing you regret having not done?
3. What is the one thing you regret having done?
4. What is the most daring thing you’d like us to do together?
5. What is your most favorite memory of our friendship?
6. What is the worst advice you received recently?
7. How do you deal with disappointments in life?
8. Who was your very first crush? Where are they now?
9. Who is your celebrity crush right now?
10. If you are to give me one honest advice, what will it be?
11. What fears do you have concerning life?
12. Do you have phobias of any kind?
13. What are you allergic to?
14. What puts you off so easily?
15. What do you do when mad at someone?
16. What line should friends not cross?
17. Have you ever been disappointed by a close friend you trusted before?
18. What was your dream job?
19. What did you want to be growing up?
20. What goals are you looking forward to accomplishing this year?
21. How much do you like what you are studying?
22. How much do you like your job?
23. What boundaries do you feel should exist between friends?
24. What was your very first job?
25. Is it okay for friends to tell necessary lies once in a while?
26. Have you ever felt betrayed by a close friend?
27. Have you ever warned a friend about something that ended up doing anyway and it backfired?
28. What are your dreams and aspirations in life?
29. What have you given up on recently?
30. When is the last time a close friend treated you very well?
31. What do you wish someone could help you with right now?
32. Have you had encounters that shaped your life recently?
33. Which book changed your life?
34. Which book would you recommend every person to read?
35. What are you taking for granted right now?
36. What keeps you awake late at night?
37. How do you relax after a workday?
38. What do you do on a free weekend?
39. Can you paint how you’d like your dream life?
40. What haven’t you done but most people around you have?
41. What don’t you do but a few people around you think you do?
42. Where would you like us to go next?
43. Which city would you like to travel to?
44. When is the last time you felt loved?
45. What is the farthest you have ever been away from home?
46. What if I asked you to run away with me for a year without telling our parents?
47. What was your latest proudest moment?
48. Who inspires you to be better than you already are in life?
49. What lessons did you learn the hard way in life?
50. In what ways have you changed recently?
51. What TV show are you into?
52. What movie genre are you into?
53. How often do you play sports?
54. What is your favorite sport?
55. How do you keep fit and in good shape?
56. What is your favorite drink?
57. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
58. Do you have some hidden talents?
59. What would you like to learn and master sooner?
60. Whose life do you feel is the best?
61. Which website do you visit the most?
62. Which book or movie title summarizes your life?
63. Who is your most favorite musician?
64. Which music touches you every time you listen to it?
65. How has your life changed for the past year?
66. What are your little hidden vices?
67. What have you worked very hard to unlearn in life?
68. What TV show do you think is a waste of airtime?
69. How would you like to be famous?
70. What would you prefer to do the old way?
71. What incidents growing up cant you forget about?
72. How best would you like us to spend our free time together?
73. What are the small things that put a smile on your face?
74. What can’t you wait for in the coming weeks?
75. What is your most favorite piece of attire?
76. What do most people think you are but you are not?
77. Whom do you often get mistaken for?
78. What is the most annoying question people often ask you?
79. What are you most proud of about your life?
80. What don’t you regret having done in your life?
81. What do you notice the first when you meet a new person?
82. How different would your life be if you had all the money and resources in the world?
83. If you had to change your name, what will your new name be?
84. What is the most strange name you have ever heard?
85. What do you feel is overrated or exaggerated in life?
86. What are some of your healing stories?
87. What are some of the best good times stories in your life?
88. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
89. Have you ever worn a prize in your life?
90. What is your idea of a perfect romantic date?
91. What is your most favorite thing to do when alone?
92. What is your most favorite indoor game?
93. What secret don’t I know about you?
94. Do you have personal stories you’d rather not share with anyone?
95. What memories in your life are you most nostalgic about?
96. What is your most favorite song right now?
97. What is your most favorite movie right now?
98. What would you like the most about your birthday?
99. What are you currently worried about?
100. In what ways can I help you be the best version of yourself?
101. What are the most favorite questions to ask your friends?
There you have your complete list of questions to ask your friends.
More Questions for You
Questions to Ask Your Friends