Not everyone is well versed with niched down topics. And therefore, asking niche-specific questions strips fun off the conversation.
And as such, random questions to ask is the best way to go.
Even in a situation where close friends with the same interest come together, random questions to ask still work amazingly well in throwing your audience off-balance in a conversation making it more fun and enjoyable.
In this article, we have come up with creative list of random questions to ask anyone that are ideal for friends and families with different demographics, interests and knowledge base.
Random questions to ask
1. What is the funniest name you have ever heard?
2. What is your favorite sport?
3. Do you sometimes yell at the TV during sports?
4. What is the most important thing to have happened in your life during the pandemic?
5. What are the best memories of your teenage?
6. What is the silliest way you have ever lost money?
7. What do you feel is a scam in the world of today?
8. What are you sometimes nostalgic about?
9. What is the scariest dream you’ve ever had?
10. What is the furthest from home you have ever been for a holiday vacation?
11. A dog or a cat for a pet?
12. What is your favorite social media app?
13. If you could visit a planet, which one would it be?
14. How good are you at managing finances?
15. Are loans (automotive loans, student loans, mortgages) good?
16. What makes you happier?
17. What personal achievements are you most proud of?
18. What personal advice would you give a younger person out there?
19. What advice would you give a younger you?
20. Which habits paid huge dividends to your life?
21. If given a chance, what career would you be in right now?
22. How likely are you to press the reset button for your life?
23. When is the last time you used a lawyer’s services?
24. Which degree do you think is a waste of time?
25. How likely are you to enroll in an online class or an online degree?
26. What do you feel are the job skills of the future?
27. What are some of the craziest things you did as a kid?
28. Bunjee jumping or rock climbing?
29. When last were you pranked?
30. What is your best movie of all time?
31. Whom do you have a crush on to this day?
32. What is the name of your very first lover?
33. What would you choose between money and true love?
34. Have you ever taken classes (online classes or offline) for fun?
35. Have you ever made a TikTok video?
36. Would you pay to have marketing and advertisement pop-ups on your screen removed?
37. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
38. What is the riskiest investment you have ever put your money on?
39. How likely are you to adopt cryptocurrencies as your normal transactional currencies?
40. Have you ever tried online trading in shares, bonds, and digital currencies?
41. What is your thought on online education?
42. What is the most expensive jewelry in your possession?
43. What is the priciest fashion item in your closet?
44. What can we find under your bed?
45. What would you never do?
46. At what age did you buy your first house?
47. What is your dream car?
48. What or who don’t you mind spending your money on?
49. What is the worst text you sent mistakenly?
50. What are some of the things you refuse to share?
51. What is your zodiac sign?
52. Do you believe in fate?
53. Do you believe in the force of Karma?
54. Do you prefer casual or formal clothing?
55. What will you be remembered for in your life?
56. Which hobbies do you think is a waste of time?
57. At what point does money and wealth accumulation become a bad thing for society?
58. What is the weirdest thing in your fridge right now?
59. Who do you think is overrated?
60. Who do you feel is underestimated?
61. What is your best credit score ever?
62. What mobile application do you hate but use anyway?
63. What is the awful thing you have ever done because someone dared you to?
64. What are some of the things you when no one is looking?
65. What is the weirdest thing you have done in a hotel?
66. In which era would you lie in if you gained tele-transportation abilities
67. What are your thoughts on artificial intelligence, robotics and the internet of things?
68. How would you spend $50 million?
69. Are you a good spender or a bad spender?
70. If you won $10,000 tomorrow, what is the first thing you will spend it on?
71. What personality traits cant you stand?
72. What is the last meaningful book you read?
73. Credit cards for a better credit score or cash for better spending?
74. In what ways do you appreciate yourself?
75. What skills do you wish to learn in the short run?
76. What did you never imagine doing growing up?
77. What is the most disturbing thing you have witnessed?
78. What makes you anxious?
79. What do you do when extremely happy?
80. What is your take on TV or channel news lately?
81. What gives you hope?
82. What is your favorite outdoor sports?
83. What is your worst credit score ever?
84. What are your worst nightmares?
85. What is your favorite quote?
86. What accent do you like personating?
87. What is the title of the last book you read?
88. What is your favorite indoor game?
89. What is your favorite source of news?
90. What is the funniest WiFi name you have come across?
91. Have you ever spied on someone?
92. What was the last thing you fixed?
93. What is your current credit score?
94. What is the highest amount of debt you have ever had?
95. Would you consider an epic road trip?
96. Mortgage for a better credit score or buying straight with all the cash?
97. Whom do you look up to as your mentor?
98. What experiences make you anxious?
99. How do you define success?
100. Does a romantic partner the same as a loving partner?
There you have our list of random questions to ask!
Random questions to ask