Whether you are starting or have been together for years, this list contains all the good questions you can ask each other in a fun leisurely way and get to understand each other in a way you never did before.
A few of the questions are deep and serious while most are relaxed and leisurely; to make sure you have all the fun in the world while getting to know your better half in a purposeful and more meaningful way.
Questions for Couples to Ask Each Other
1. What was your first impression of me?
2. Do I make you feel loved?
3. What is your best memory of us?
4. Are there memories of us that make you laugh every time you think of it?
5. Which of my physical features do you still find most attracted to?
Next: 130+ Good Dares Over Text
6. Do you feel we are building each other for a better tomorrow?
7. In what ways do I make you feel special?
8. Which name makes you feel special every time I call you?
9. In-house, would you prefer I be in yoga pants or mini-skirts?
10. Am I still a good kisser?
Next: 100+ Relationship Questions to Improve Your Love Life
11. Do you still find me sexy?
12. Do you still check on me?
13. Do you have my back no matter what?
14. Which part of our marriage appeals to you the most?
15. If I asked you to dress me for our next date, what will I wear?
16. Do I make you feel proud of me?
17. Do I respect you enough?
18. Am I the best version of myself?
19. On a scale of 1 – 10, how romantic am I?
20. What do you like the most about my parenting?
21. What should I do differently from today?
22. What is your best memory of us dating?
Compatibility Questions for Couples
1. How are our spending habits?
2. Should we have a joint bank account?
3. Do you enjoy partying and clubbing?
4. How good are our tolerance abilities?
5. How do you spend your free time?
6. What is your love language?
7. What are your beliefs? Are we spiritual?
8. Which books do you like reading?
9. Which music genre do you listen to?
10. What type of movies do you like?
Next: 100 Random Questions to Ask
11. Do you have an outgoing or reserved personality?
12. What is your sex drive like?
13. What do you do with the extra money?
14. What is your sexual style?
15. Can you depend on each other during hard times?
16. What is your personality type?
17. What are your hobbies?
18. What is your typical weekend like?
19. What are your pet peeves?
20. Would you like to have kids of your own? How many?
21. What can’t you tolerate?
22. How would you like to be appreciated?
23. What are your values?
24. Would you rather be indoors or outdoors?
25. Tight hugs or kisses?
26. Do you like cuddling or making out?
27. What are your redlines?
28. How do you resolve a conflict?
29. How would you like to be treated when mad at me?
30. Should we have a large or small family?
Sexual Questions for Couples
1. Do you still feel you want me like the very first time?
2. How should our intimacy be like?
3. Do you prefer marathons or quickies?
4. Do you prefer kinky or intimate moments?
5. How is our bedroom game? How do we make it better?
6. What is your dirtiest fantasy ever?
7. How much time do we need for the foreplay?
8. What style do you prefer the most?
9. How about we introduce toys to the game?
10. Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?
Next: 100+ Good Questions to Ask
11. Do you like my massages?
12. How did you feel the very first time we made out?
13. Should we be sending each other random romantic text messages?
14. How about I go down on you tonight?
15. Do you like it when you come in my mouth?
16. How do you feel when I am finishing inside you?
17. What must I do to make you org#sm every time?
18. When do you feel closest to me?
19. What action touches your heart?
20. What gets you in the mood in an instant?
Next: 100 Hilarious Questions to Ask Your Partner
21. How exactly should I give you pleasure?
22. Do you watch adult films?
23. How do you ask for it without actually asking for it?
24. What is the best thing about our sex life?
25. What is the best place for us to make out?
26. What should I do after making love?
27. How satisfied are you in the bedroom?
28. What do you enjoy the most about our intimate moments?
29. What color should my lingerie be?
30. What is a turn-off for you?
Romantic Questions for Couples
1. How would you like to be touched, if different than I already do?
2. Describe me in one word?
3. How would you describe our union so far?
4. What are some of the little things I do that put a smile on your face every time?
5. What are some of the moments you wish could last forever?
6. What can we do to spice up our love life again?
7. What are some of the strengths of our relationship?
8. What are some of the weaknesses of our relationship?
9. Are there some things you wished I could change?
10. Whose relationship should we emulate?
Next: 100+ Deep Questions to Ask Him / Her
11. What do you remember about the very first time we saw each other?
12. What advice would you give those getting into marriage?
13. What do you like the most in regards to bedroom matters?
14. Does our marriage life satisfy you?
15. Do I satisfy you bed-wise?
16. Have you ever felt like maybe you married the wrong person at one point?
17. Would you rather have our kids look more like you or me?
18. What makes a relationship or marriage last?
19. Are you happy?
20. If we go back in time to young adults, would you still marry me?
Next: 200+ Truth or Dare Questions
21. Do you still remember some of the most trying moments of our union?
22. What would you wish us to do but never found enough courage to ask?
23. Dare me to do something naughty right now and I will.
24. Do you mind us playing truth or dare at some point over the week?
25. What do you wish we should have done differently in the beginning?
26. Do you feel we are heading in the right direction?
27. Did you ever dislike me in the beginning?
28. What are some of my weaknesses?
29. Do I make you feel fulfilled?
30. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you.
Next: 250 Would You Rather Questions
31. What is the one thing I always get wrong about you?
32. Have I ever accused you of something that wasn’t what it looked like?
33. Do you feel I am that person who will be there for you through thick and thin?
34. Which country would you like us to visit next?
35. Do you mind drafting a joint bucket list for this year?
36. What are some of the things I do that easily piss you off?
37. What is the worst job you have ever had?
38. What is the silliest thing you have ever cried about?
39. Which magazine would you wish to grace its cover?
40. Are there secrets you still are ashamed of sharing with me?
Next: 100+ Never Have I Ever Questions
41. Do you think everyone has that one secret they rather die than let anyone know about it?
42. Do you still remember your very first teenage crush? Where are they now?
43. What was your very first phone?
44. What are some of the weirdest things you’d love we try?
45. What about we try it in the car one day and see how it goes?
46. What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
47. What is your guilty pleasure?
48. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
49. What is the recent charitable action you have ever taken?
50. Has anyone ever saved your life?
51. What was our worst fight all about?
52. What is your worst nightmare?
53. Who would you not wish to see naked?
54. If one of my friends was hitting on your, would you tell me?
55. Is it okay to notice other good-looking people out there when married?
Relationship Questions for Couples
1. Is there someone you secretly feel like punching in the face?
2. Have you ever done something you still are regretting since we got married?
3. Have you ever kissed someone other than me since we got together?
4. What are some of the embarrassing skills you have and wish no one to know about it?
5. Would rather have our kids beautiful yet dumb or average looks yet sharp?
6. Do you still have sexual fantasies you wish we could give a try?
7. What do you consider cheating in a relationship?
8. Is it okay to keep tabs with our exes when married?
9. Where do you see us in the next 5 years?
10. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Next: 100+ Funny Questions to Ask People
11. Do you believe in God?
12. Have you ever hit me or gotten physical? What drove you to it?
13. What is the best that you want from this union?
14. What do you sometimes wish I could be better at?
15. What is your idea of a perfect date for couples?
16. What do you wish you did before getting marrying?
17. What adventure would you want us to have before we get old?
18. Are there things you won’t do in bed?
19. Are you happy with the amount of time we have for each other?
20. Which intimate position should we try next?
21. Do you like playing these fun questions for couples game?
22. Would you like to play the bonding questions for couples game?
23. Who is your example of a power couple in the country?
24. What tradition should our family have?
25. Were you popular in college?
26. What is the ideal way to spend a vacation holiday?
27. What is the nicest compliment you have ever received from me?
28. What type of gifts do you prefer?
29. What small pleasures do you enjoy often?
30. What do you remember about our first date?
31. Which movie reminds you of our relationship?
32. How would you summarize our love life?
33. What do you like about me in bed?
34. What is the most amazing thing I have ever done for you?
35. In what way do you find me interesting?
36. How do you know when I am upset?
37. What would you say if I were to get into politics?
38. How would you feel if I made more money today?
39. Do you prefer a bigger or smaller family size?
40. How do you feel about exes, if any?
41. What is the one thing you want me to keep doing?
42. In what ways is marriage changing you?
43. Have you ever dreamed about us?
44. Where do you see our new marriage 7 years from now?
45. What is the open secret for a happy marriage?
46. What will you do differently if we start all over again?
47. What will you do differently if you are to start your relationships all over again?
48. Which areas should we work on as a couple?
49. What boundaries should be there between couples?
50. Do you feel my love for you?
Questions for New Couples
1. Would you like to meet my family?
2. Do you like where we live?
3. Does marriage excite you so far?
4. What can’t you wait to happen to us?
5. What challenges are you facing right now?
6. How would you summarize your love life up to this point in time?
7. What did you like about the honeymoon?
8. Do you want to meet my friends?
9. Would you say love is a beautiful thing?
10. Do you trust I will be there for you through thick and thin?
11. What do you like about this place?
12. What has changed since we move in together?
13. Do you find our new lives easy?
14. Is this how you pictured marriage would be?
15. Where should we move to start our new life together?
16. What are the new things you have learned about me so far?
17. What would you tell someone looking forward to moving in with their partner?
18. How often should we go out for a date?
19. What challenges are we facing so far?
20. Are we happier together?
21. How much debt do you have?
There you have your complete list of intimate questions for couples. I hope you find them fun.
Thought provoking questions for couples.