A single speed dating event provides a large pool of potential future dates.
But, you only have a couple of minutes to connect with the person seated in front of you.
This is where speed dating questions come into play.
This article features the best questions for you to know if the other person is a good match and also create a lasting first impression.
Speed dating questions
1. Make a wish and see it come to life?
2. You have a beautiful name. Where did you that?
3. Do you have a beautiful nickname I can call you?
4. Have you been to a speed dating event like this before?
5. How successful has speed dating been for you?
6. What is the sweetest pick up line you have ever heard?
7. How do I make you smile?
8. What is the easiest way to make you laugh?
9. Tell me something about yourself that no one knows?
10. What type of person did you wish to meet tonight?
11. Which conversation topics are you most comfortable with?
12. What is your favorite drink?
13. Where did you grow up in?
14. What are some of your guilty pleasures?
15. What song would you dedicate to someone you like?
16. How does a perfect first date look like for you?
17. What movie would you recommend?
18. What do you do in your free time?
19. Singing or dancing?
20. What don’t you mind spending your money on?
21. How do you relax and unwind?
22. How does Netflix and Chill sound to you?
23. What is the worst joke you have ever heard on a date?
24. Have you ever dreamt of someone you were on a date with?
25. What type of people do you associate with?
26. Can you describe your type?
27. What are you looking for in this speed dating event?
28. Can you describe your best date ever?
29. What is your best way to celebrate a birthday?
30. What are your top Netflix recommendations?
31. Whose life inspires you?
32. What is your favorite social media platform?
33. Do you consider yourself up-to-date with current affairs and politics?
34. What is the best thing about you?
35. What made you try speed dating events?
36. What type of person would you have liked to meet tonight?
37. What is the worst thing about you that most people don’t know?
38. What are you working on these days?
39. Who is the most important person in your life?
40. Tell me something about your line of work.
41. What did you study back in college?
42. What made you study the subject you took in college?
43. How would you describe a successful person?
44. What does a successful relationship look like to you?
45. What have you learned when it comes to relationships and dating?
46. What is the most romantic thing someone can do for you?
47. What is your favorite toy as a child?
48. What is your best childhood memory?
49. Which song takes you back in time?
50. What is your best feature?
51. What is the one thing you cannot forget about the good old days?
52. What scares you?
53. What is your worst drunk story?
54. What bothers you lately?
55. What is the most memorable adventure you have been on?
56. What doesn’t bother you anymore?
57. What is the best thing about breakfast in bed?
58. What is your love language?
59. What are your thoughts on PDAs?
60. How would you paint your future?
61. What makes you nervous about accomplishing your goals?
62. What is your motivation in life?
63. What is your dream vacation?