Deep questions to ask your crush over text to get to know them beyond relationship matters.
Now that you’ve met someone you feel is right for you and you want to let them know how important they are in your life. There is no better way to let them know how you feel than putting your feelings in the form of interesting questions that are fun.
Unlike flirty questions, deep questions to ask your crush over text seeks to understand them, be it a girl or boy, way beyond the normal relationship matters like their sexual desires and relationship preferences.
The questions are good when you are just starting out and don’t know much about your crush.
You will get to understand how they react to issues, their perspectives in different matters and their general preferences in life.
This list of deep questions to ask your crush over text features unique entries for you. They are good for both boys and girls and you can ask them any time.
100 Deep Questions to Ask Your Crush Over Text
These 100 questions are curated in a way that will clearly show the person you have a crush on that you care about them and want to be more than just a friend.
In as much as they are not as intrusive and flirty, they dig deep into some specific aspects of life in an interesting way that is fun.
Choose the specific deep questions to ask your crush over text and get started right away.
Here is your list of deep questions to ask your crush over text at any time:
1. What do you do when you are in a happy mood?
2. What do you when very sad?
3. What happens when you are very mad at someone?
4. What do you feel you shouldn’t have done in your life?
5. What would you wish to do but haven’t found an opportunity?
6. What is your biggest regret in life?
7. What movie would you consider your best ever?
8. What TV show do you often want not to miss?
9. What is your take on big parties vs. small in-house parties?
10. What age do you consider the best in your life?
11. What age do you feel was the worst in your life?
12. What is your best year ever in your life?
13. What city in the world do you find irresistible?
14. What is your preference between countryside life vs. busy fast-paced city life?
15. What is your most favorite song at the moment?
16. Who is your crush at the moment?
17. How much do you love news and current affairs updates?
18. Which section do you find yourself skipping to first in a newspaper?
19. Who would you like to be president (politician or non-politician) today?
20. What topics do you find most exciting in a discussion?
21. What is your most frightening experience in life?
22. Where would you love to have your diner date in town?
23. What is your most common deal-breaker when it comes to dating?
24. Do you believe in fate controlling the outcomes in our lives?
25. What is your take on karma? (You get what you do to others in equal measure on earth)
26. What rules define your life and daily living?
27. What rules do you have about dating?
28. What is the best gift you have ever received for a birthday?
29. What is the funniest gift you have ever received in your life?
30. What words of kindness has someone ever told you when you needed them the most?
31. What do you do on a free weekend?
32. What is your greatest fear right now?
33. Do you feel you are living your dream like you wanted when you were a child?
34. What compliment do you receive most often?
35. What do you find yourself spending money on without caring?
36. What type of people do you enjoy hanging with the most?
37. What is your take on religion?
38. What is love to you?
39. What is beauty to you?
40. What does being a good person mean to you?
41. What do you feel most proud of in your life?
42. What does home mean to you?
43. Are you extroverted or more introverted?
44. What are your daily routines in life?
45. Which book would you suggest everyone to read?
46. Do you think kindness should be applied to everyone or close friends only?
47. What is your worst character that you strongly wish to change?
48. What would you wish to achieve in this world before you die?
49. What motivates you to want to achieve your life goals?
50. When last did you feel awe? What happened?
51. What kind of people in life do you feel you cannot respect?
52. What is your take on porn?
53. What is your take on sex before marriage?
54. Who do you often feel if had met them before, your life would be different?
55. What is your take on rebounds and second chances in general?
56. What is your take on beauty vs. brains when it comes to dating?
57. What is your preference between money vs. character when it comes to relationships and marriages?
58. What do people underrate about you?
59. What one thing don’t most people know about you?
60. What do you find strange that most people find normal?
61. How do you define a best friend? Do you have one person you consider your best friend right now?
62. What do you often find irresistible in someone you already are attracted to?
63. What is your definition of a gentleman?
64. What is your definition of a lady?
65. What is the one lesson you have learned so far in life?
66. What is the number one lesson you have learned about friends?
67. Would you rather love someone or be loved instead?
68. What do you believe is a modern-day hoax in life that most people don’t see?
69. Would you love to live forever? Why?
70. Have you ever had a dream you wished to not wake up from? What was the dream about?
71. What should your ideal date wear for a dinner date?
72. Have you ever had a heartbreak?
73. How is heartbreak different from a disappointment for you?
74. What do you when heartbroken to help you heal fast?
75. What do you like that most people find strange?
76. Do you have something that most people never believe about you when you tell them?
77. What is one thing most people don’t know well about you?
78. Who are you mostly being mistaken for?
79. What is your naughty secret?
80. Are you more of an outgoing or reserved person?
81. Would you rather be known for being sexy or for being smart?
82. What was your first impression of me? Has anything changed since?
83. Who should make the first move between a guy and a lady?
84. Have you ever tried or thought of making the first move on someone you like?
85. What is the most beautiful place you’ve been to and wished to go again?
86. How do you tell when you like someone as a friend vs. when you like them as more than a friend?
87. What will your parents be very surprised to learn about you?
88. What is the nicest I have ever said to you?
89. Have you ever been mistaken for something you are not? What was it and how did you go about it?
90. How do you deal with persons who intentionally piss you off?
91. What is the one thing you have never told anyone in your life?
92. What is the lamest excuse you have ever given for not wanting to go out?
93. Have you ever fallen out of love? What happened?
94. What lessons have you learned from your past relationship(s)?
95. What is one thing people think you are that you are not?
96. What is the craziest pick-up lines someone has ever used on you?
97. Does your name have any specific meaning?
98. What is your imagination of a completely perfect relationship?
99. What will you go for between money and love?
100. How much do you like “deep questions to ask your crush”?
There you have your deep questions to ask your crush over text at any time.
The questions are short. You can simply copy and paste them into your messaging app and send right away. Have fun!
Other Questions to Ask Your Crush:
Deep Questions to Ask Your Crush Over Text