Obvious and ingenuine conversations share one thing in common. They are boring and predictable.
And when it comes to peer-to-peer conversations online or offline, predictability is as bad as not starting the conversation in the first place.
In this article, we have come up with unique and genuine Tinder conversation starters to help you avoid just that.
If you are looking for the best Tinder conversation starters that will not get you ghosted online, this article for you.
And as a silent rule for everything online, we have made each of the conversation starter as short, straight to the point and surreal as possible for you to text and have fun.
Genuine Tinder Conversation Starters
1. Hi Alice! You seem…
2. How long have you lived in …?
3. I noticed that you have …. are you …?
4. What do we tell our parents about how we met?
5. What is your favorite song lyrics?
6. Hi there Tinderella. Do you mind if I be your Tinderfella?
7. Tease her about the fun in online dating.
One day, in the distant future, we will look back at this day, surrounded by children and grandchildren and say to them, “It all started with a swipe right and here you are” or we can lie about how we met. What are your thoughts on this?
8. There are two types of people in this world. What do you think those two types are?
9. I just got back from a trip to X. Where would you like us to travel to next?
10. How would you complete this: I cannot imagine living without…?
11. What would you do if you won a lottery today?
12. It seems to me someone likes traveling. Do you mind if we ticking the next adventure in my travel destination’s bucket list?
13. I love your last video about X. What else do you do in your free time?
14. I have a funny joke for you that I read from X last week. Knock, knock guess who…? Hint: Make sure to have a good joke for this.
15. What food do you binge often? Maybe we could go get it together sometime?
16. I love photos of you doing X. What else do you like doing for fun?
17. Which social media platform is your favorite? Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook or TikTok?
18. What is the first thing you will do when life gets back to normal across the world?
19. What are your top “If I had XYZ, I would have done X” wishes?
20. The snack picture on your profile looks amazing! What else am I yet to discover?
21. It’s lunchtime and I am super hungry! What food combinations do you enjoy the most for lunch?
22. Do you mind completing this: Never have I ever…?
23. What are some of the dares in truth or dare game that you’d wish to try out?
24. What are your secret talents? Everybody has one haha.
25. What is the biggest realization that you had about yourself?
26. What about we skip all the flirting and go for a drink?
27. Did you get to witness the XYZ in town X last night?
28. Did you attend a school around?
29. Try one of this if they take long to respond to your Tinder message.
30. Be honest. Is that Cat really yours or just for props?
Alert! This question should come very late in the conversation towards the end when you have already created enough rapport.
There you our A+ list of genuine Tinder conversation starters.
Tinder conversation starters