How well do you know your partner beyond the “how are you?”
As time moves on so do people change to fit in the prevailing circumstances. It is therefore a good thing to take your time and ask your partner good questions to get to know them better.
Unlike the normal “how are you” questions, good questions allow you to know your partner deeper in a more meaningful way.
If purposefully asked, you will not only get to know how they are but also who they indeed are which is a plus for your relationship.
This, by all means, is very beneficial for the growth of the relationship and the bond between you and your partner.
50 Fun Questions to Ask Your Partner
1. What is your favorite thing that I do for you?
2. Do I make you feel loved?
3. What is your all-time best memory of us together?
4. Do you feel loved enough?
5. What can we do to better our relationship?
6. How comfortable are you in our love life?
Next: 160+ Interesting Questions to Get to Know Someone
7. How satisfied are you with me?
8. What should I improve on in the days and months to come?
9. Am I a good person? If yes, what makes me a good person?
10. Do I treat you the way you love to e treated? If not, what can I do better?
11. What question have you wanted to ask me but haven’t found enough courage?
12. What secret do you feel I have to know about you?
Next: 100+ Questions to Ask Your Crush
13. What do I do in bed that you love the most?
14. What are our relationship pillars?
15. What have you come to learn about me over the time we have been together?
16. What do you know about me that you feel no one else does?
17. Where would you like us to go next before this year ends?
18. What is the one good thing about me?
Next: 100+ Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
19. Do you have any regrets about us so far?
20. Have you ever at one time thought maybe we are not meant for each other?
21. At what moment did you feel we are separating for good?
22. Are we happy?
23. Are you happy being with me?
24. What can I do this month to make you happy?
Next: 100+ Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text / In Person
25. What do your friends think about me?
26. Has anyone ever told you we are right for each other? How did you take it at the time?
27. What mistakes do you think we’ve made so far?
28. What day won’t you forget in your life as far as we are concerned?
29. If I am no more, would you date someone like me, or would love to try a different personality?
30. What part of my body do you love the most?
Next: 100+ Good Questions for Couples
31. How much do you trust me?
32. With whom have you ever suspected I cheated you?
33. Are there moments when you felt I have somebody else other than you?
34. What is sexual fantasy? Do you mind if I fulfill it for you?
35. Do you sometimes check on me when I walk away?
36. Am I still as attractive as when we first met?
Next: Interesting Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
37. What do you feel we need to work on in our relationship?
38. What are our accomplishments so far?
39. Do you feel cared for?
40. How confident are you that I will be there for you no matter what?
41. Have I ever done something that dropped your trust in me to zero? What was it?
42. What can I do to make you trust me more than you do now?
Next: 100 Amazing Relationship Questions for Couples
43. When do you feel more protected and cared for?
44. At what moments do you feel like a baby in my hands?
45. What are you most afraid of as far as our relationship is concerned?
46. What song reminds you of us in the past?
47. How long do you think should couples wait before having kids?
48. How many kids would you prefer if at all you want kids?
49. Which life was the best for you? College or high school life?
50. Should we be more religious as we progress in life?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Partner
51. Do you have phobias I do not know yet?
52. What three things are you grateful for in life?
53. Which aging signs are you starting to notice in yourself?
54. What traditions do you feel we should start observing?
55. Have you ever stolen anything this year?
56. Have I ever made you cry?
57. What moments have I ever made you very proud of me?
58. What is the worst job you have ever done in your life?
59. Do you think we should start training together?
60. Have you ever won anything in the past three years?
61. What is the one risk you took and failed miserably?
62. Do you have that person you never want to meet in life? One that you form anytime they are around.
63. What are your best childhood memories?
64. What are your best early adult memories?
65. What are some of your aha moments in life?
66. When was the last time you cried?
67. When is the last time you felt very tense about something?
68. Using our experience and by observing other people around you, what do you think are the pillars of a good healthy relationship?
69. When young, what did you want to be when you grow up?
70. What are your simple pleasures in life?
71. What are some of the things you have noticed we have in common?
72. What are some of the things we do not have in common?
73. When is the last time you were truly happy?
74. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
75. What extreme sport or activity would you like us to try one day?
76. What were you like when young? Can I have a look at your photos back then?
77. What do you think makes me smile?
78. What do you feel makes me happy?
79. Who was your first love? Where are they right now?
80. What in life do you strongly feel you should not have done?
81. Do you sometimes think of me sexually when alone?
82. Have you ever touched yourself thinking of me?
83. What is your favorite time of the day to get intimate?
84. What would you prefer: more kisses or more hugs?
85. What s#x style or position should we give a try today?
86. What is your favorite style in bed?
87. How do you like it: me on top or you on top?
88. Do you sometimes give in to make me happy?
89. How much do you enjoy s#x when drunk or high?
90. How does it feel like me going down on you?
91. Would you like it if we try a new toy in our bedroom?
92. Do you mind giving a lap dance and striptease a try right now?
93. How old are you when you had your first bedroom experience? How did it feel back then?
94. What should I be doing to make you org#sm every time we get intimate?
95. What would you like if I am to spend $10,000 on you?
96. Where would you like to live in the next ten years?
97. How much do you like these questions to ask your partner?
98. How likely will you suggest these questions to ask your partner to one of your friends?
99. How will you rate these questions to ask your partner?
100. Do you feel your partner is right for you? (Yes/No/Not sure)
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
1. What made you fall in love with me?
2. What made you fall for me the very first time?
3. In what ways have I changed since we met?
4. What do you notice about me first?
5. Are we soulmates yet?
6. What have you learned about love since we started dating?
7. What will you write on a wedding invitation card?
8. What is the best thing about being in a committed relationship?
9. What is the best thing about being in a relationship with me?
10. If asked to date me again in another life, will you?
11. Are we couples goals for some people out there?
12. What is the one thing you don’t want to miss on a honeymoon?
13. What is the number pillar of a healthy relationship?
14. At what point did you realize what we had was love?
15. Were you looking for a relationship when we first met?
16. Have you ever been in love in the past?
17. Have you ever been very close to cheating since we started dating?
18. What are some of the simple actions from me that touch your heart?
19. When you tell someone about me, what do they usually say?
20. What is the one good thing about me?
21. Did you ever picture us at this stage in life?
22. Are we headed in the right direction?
23. Is marriage important to you?
24. Would you like children someday?
25. How many children would you prefer when the time comes?
26. Do you have a name you can’t wait to name your child?
27. What is the foundation of a good relationship?
28. Can I make a good wife?
29. Can I make a good husband in the future?
30. Can I make a good father someday?
31. Have you ever imagined us growing old together?
32. What is the main responsibility of a spouse to one another?
33. Am I a good boyfriend?
34. Am I the girlfriend you had in mind?
35. What compromises should partners make to advance their relationship?
36. How do you know when it is time to propose marriage?
37. What is the most intimate thing we have ever done for each other?
38. Are you happy with the physical aspects of our relationship?
39. What is the best thing about being around me?
40. How do I keep the physical attraction strong?
41. What is the worst you have ever fantasized about us?
42. Do I make you happy?
43. In what ways do I make you sad sometimes?
44. What are your happiest moments for us?
45. What is the happiest day in your life for our relationship?
46. Wat is the one thing you cannot wait to happen to us?
47. How about we move in together someday?
48. What is the best compliment you have ever heard about me from friends and family?
49. Is it for better and for worse between us?
50. Who loves more between us?
Random Questions to Ask Your Partner to Get to Know Them
1. What is your greatest fear about falling in love with me?
2. Which part of my body do you admire the most?
3. What is your favorite thing to do with me?
4. Are you happier now in a relationship?
5. What are some of the expectations you have for this relationship?
6. Do you think karma is real and works?
7. How will you spend $1 million today?
8. How good are you at cooking?
9. What are your favorite date night activities?
10. Do you have a romantic fantasy?
11. Who is the touchy one?
12. Who is the most romantic one?
13. Who has more drama between us?
14. Who is the parrot between us?
15. Whose food tastes better?
16. Who is the emotional one between us?
17. Who is the spender?
18. Who is the flirty one?
19. Who makes the first move when it comes to bedroom matters?
20. Who is the holly saint?
21. Who can confront an intruder with ease?
22. Who is the decision-maker?
23. Who is the genius?
24. Who is the adventurous one?
25. Who is most likely to commit a crime?
There you have a list of love questions to ask your partner. You can do it in person to get to interact in a more intimate way or over text if they are far away from you.
Questions to Ask Your Partner