It is an open secret that the key to self-awareness is getting to know yourself in a way that is deeper and meaningful. And, there is no better way to do that than what Psychologists call introspection.
Introspection refers to the science of self-awareness where you asking yourself questions with the aim of getting to know yourself better.
The person with the right sets of questions and honest answers stands the highest chance to improve their lives in the long run and achieve things a normal man cannot – like higher levels of consciousness, happiness, success and self-fulfillment.
In this article, we cover some of the deep questions to ask yourself if you want to grow.
Deep Questions to Ask Yourself
1. Who am I?
2. Am I a good example to people around me?
3. How am I contributing to the world I live in?
4. What is my contribution to the community I live in?
5. Am I truly happy?
6. Am I a good person?
7. How am I feeling at this moment?
8. Am I growing as a human being?
9. Am I living the life I want to be living?
10. What am I good at?
11. What am I poor in?
12. What excites me lately?
13. When is the last time I truly felt happy?
14. When is the last time I treated myself well?
15. Do I treat myself with the love and respect I deserve?
16. What do I value the most in life?
17. Am I following the masses or am I doing what I know is right for me?
18. Who are the most important people in my life?
19. What brings meaning to my experiences in current life?
21. How do I invest my time and resources?
22. How am I leveraging the opportunities I have in life to better myself?
23. What are some of the important things in life right now?
24. Who are the most important people in my life?
25. What is my legacy if I am to die tomorrow?
26. What can I start doing today to improve the quality of my life?
27. When was the last time someone told me, “I love you”?
28. When is the last time I said, “I love you”?
29. When last did I do something just for fun?
30. What are some of the most important deep questions to ask yourself today?
31. Is there someone I am angry at and I need to forgive?
32. When is the last time I made a new friend?
33. What part of my life doesn’t reflect who am?
34. How can I make the world a better place?
35. How do I contribute to equity in this world?
36. How do I contribute to fairness in this world?
37. What choices can I make differently to change the path my life is taking?
38. What can I give to the people in need around me?
39. What makes me different from the people around me?
40. What are my values?
41. Am I living my life based on fear of the unknown?
42. Am I at peace with myself?
43. Am I at peace with my surrounding?
44. What mistakes am I making lately?
45. What challenges am I facing right now? How can I solve them?
46. What do I love?
47. What do I not love?
48. Are the people around the right type for my personal growth and development?
49. Am I living in the right environment for my personal growth?
50. What are my goals in life?
51. Am I pursuing the right goals in life?
52. What are my dreams in life?
53. What would happen if …..?
54. Am I grateful for what I already have?
55. Am I content with what life has given me?
56. What are the most important questions to ask yourself right now?
57. Am I eating well?
58. Do I sleep well?
59. How often do I exercise?
60. Do I read enough?
61. Do I get enough rest?
62. Do I love what I do for a living?
63. What stresses me the most?
64. What calms me down when stressed?
65. How modest is my fashion?
66. What makes me happier lately?
67. What gets me angry more often?
68. When last did I cry because I was sad or angry?
69. Am I in the right relationship?
70. What can I do to attract the people I need in my life?
71. What am I afraid of?
72. What things do I value in my life?
73. Do I need the things I own right now?
74. How can I optimize my mind to work better?
75. How can I be more productive than I already am?
76. How often do I appreciate myself?
77. What actions make me feel guilty every time?
78. How can I be a better person?
79. When last did I feel the best version of myself?
80. How do I achieve mindfulness?
81. Am I a good person?
82. What kind words are part of me or my daily speech?
83. When last was I genuinely happy?
84. When is the last time I truly laughed?
85. How do I want my life to be a year from now?
86. What can I do to put a smile on someone’s face?
87. How am I saving the planet in y own small ways?
88. How much am I worried about how other people think of me?
89. Am I purposeful in my relationship?
90. Am I happy in my love life?
91. Am I growing in life?
92. How different is my life today compared to 3 years ago?
93. What am I doing to make sure my relationship grows?
94. How healthy are my hobbies?
95. How much of a perfectionist am I?
96. Do I eat healthily?
97. Is there something I am still regretting about?
98. Much risk do I take in life?
99. Are my dirty little secrets worthy of the risk of being discovered?
100. What am I doing better than my parents?
101. How is my social cycle affecting my life?
102. In what ways am I investing in my spiritual growth?
103. When last did I pray?
104. When last did I meditate?
105. When is the last time I did a complete fast?
106. Am I feeding my brain with the right type of information?
107. Do I spend my time wisely?
108. What do I take for granted?
109. Who do I take for granted in my life?
110. Am I true to myself in most of the things I do in life?
111. What are some of the things I think about just before falling asleep?
112. What is preventing me from achieving the goals I set for myself?
113. What am I scared of in life?
114. How often do I procrastinate?
115. What am I holding on that I need to let go?
116. What do I want the most in life?
117. Am I happy in my skin?
118. Do I take full responsibility for my actions?
119. Am I a better person than I was yesterday?
120. How kind and tolerant am I to people different from me?
121. Is my heart telling me something right now that I am ignoring?
122. Am I on the right path in life?
123. In what ways am I not honest with myself?
124. Who can I talk to when I have an issue?
125. Do I enjoy the company of the friends I have?
126. What do I love the most about myself?
127. What is my passion right now?
128. What keeps me awake late into the night?
129. What do I want to be known for?
130. What do I want to be remembered for when I die?
131. What have I given up on?
132. What do I need to change about myself?
133. In what ways can I better myself?
134. When last did I go out of my way to help someone in need?
135. Would I break the law to save someone?
136. How likely am I to steal to feed a needy person?
137. Am I in control of my life?
138. To what extent am I in control of the direction my life is taking?
139. Do I react or respond to issues affecting me?
140. What are some of the things I find myself worshiping?
141. In what ways is my money working for me?
142. Where am I good at? In what ways can I nurture it?
143. What are some of my bad habits? How can I eliminate them?
144. How good am I at transforming ideas into reality?
145. How do I stay calm?
146. If money wasn’t a problem, what would I be doing right now?
147. Where do I want to travel to next?
148. What experiences (ones that make life meaningful) do I need next?
149. What is my favorite quote?
150. Who do I look up to?
151. What does my intuition say my purpose in life is?
152. What kind of music do I love?
153. Am I in a relationship or a situationship?
154. What life experiences can I give as a piece of advice to someone else?
155. In what ways am I hurting myself?
156. What can I do now to set my life for a better future?
157. How patient am I?
158. Is there anything I need to learn right now to be a better person tomorrow?
159. What are you most afraid of losing?
160. What inspires you to want more in life?
There you have the complete list of deep questions to ask yourself.
More Questions for You
Deep questions to ask yourself