This article features unique and the best trivia questions and answers you’ll ever need.
They vary from short and simple questions to more challenging ones that aim to sharpen your brain and the thinking process.
If you are looking for easy, hard, funny trivia questions; or trivia questions for kids, teens, and adults, we’ve got you covered.
We have also included pop-culture trivia, music trivia questions, movies trivia questions and answers, bible trivia, food and animals trivia among many other categories.
Whichever trivia questions you are looking for, you will find them in this comprehensive guide.
1. How many planets are there in our solar system?
2. How many moons does Jupiter have?
3. What group of people was pizza made for?
4. Which nation is Sushi native to?
5. Who founded the cryptocurrency Bitcoin?
6. Where were emojis first used?
7. Complete this: On Wednesday we wear…?
8. What does the phrase, “Winter is coming” mean?
9. What does the urbanite acronym LoL stand for?
10. Apart from roses, what other flower symbolizes love?
11. What is the most beautiful insect in the world?
12. “To the left, to the left” is a line found in which song by Beyonce?
13. What does the black rose symbolize?
14. Who founded the worldwide web i.e www?
15. In which ocean do we find the Great Barrier Reef?
16. What does the word AI in tech mean?
17. What are the three main ingredients of the margarita?
18. What is the tallest building in the world today?
19. What is the capital city of Africa?
20. Who is the main character in the Harry Potter series? Hint: It’s not what you always think.
21. What the D stand for in “D-Day”?
22. Name any other galaxy apart from the milky way?
23. What is the most plentiful gas in our atmosphere?
24. What if we are to breathe 100 percent pure oxygen?
25. Which nation has no defined capital city?
26. How many members were there in the music group Destiny Child?
27. Which is the most romantic country in the world – France or Italy?
28. Who was the goddess of love and beauty in ancient Greece – Sphrodites or Venus?
29. What is the current name of the ancient Roman city of Duralipons in Britain?
30. What is the measure of the growth of our civilization?
31. What was the main social media platform before Facebook, Instagram and Twitter?
32. What is the most popular sport in the world today?
33. Who invented champagne?
34. What is a shooting star?
35. What is the real color of the sun?
36. Where was the statue of liberty made?
37. What is the most common blood group in the world?
38. How many bones make up the human body?
39. How many points is a touchdown in a rugby game?
40. What is the true location of Gotham City featured in DC Comic books?
41. What is the most common toilet paper color in the world? Grey
42. Which country has the most geothermal power in the world?
43. Which town had the longest name in the UK?
44. What is the official name of Bangkok, the capital of Thailand?
45. In which US state was eating chicken using any cutlery other than your hands banned?
46. What is the identity of the person who invented Champagne for the world?
47. Which holy book has this verse: God helps those who help themselves?
48. What is the most ridiculous thing you know about?
49. Is banana a vitamin or a carbohydrate?
50. What sort of spirit animal do you think you would have?
51. If all animals had the same level of intelligence, which animal would have to lead us all?
52. What do you think is a waste of time?
53. If you were to deport just one person out of our planet, who would that be?
54. If all animals go to heaven after death, which animal has the highest population in heaven right now?
55. What is the weirdest character you feel embarrassed of but find yourself liking it nevertheless?
56. What is the richest country in the world in terms of natural resources?
57. Which Christian rituals were adopted from the pagan ones?
58. Where do we find Tasmanian devils?
59. What do you get when you place an order for white tea in most Asian countries?
60. What type of bird is a ladybird?
61. What do people around do that you feel is weird and embarrassing?
62. What are the unwritten rules in your field of work?
63. What are the weirdest questions someone has ever asked you?
64. What is the coolest WiFi name you’ve ever come across?
65. What is the funniest joke you can’t help but laugh at to this day?
66. What do you smell like at your best?
67. What is the cutest baby’s names you’ve ever heard?
68. What will the world look like 500 years from now?
69. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever noticed in someone else’s photo?
70. What is your secret nickname that you love-hate?
71. What business model do you feel is a scam?
72. What English accent do you find very hard to comprehend?
73. Which tiny animal would you like to see scaling up to the size of a house? A ladybird
74. Which group of people are the happiest?
75. If you were to tour places on earth, where would you visit first?
76. What is the second name for the Academy Awards?
77. Who are the Titans?
78. What is the most popular dating app today?
79. Which city is the “city of love”?
80. Which country won the first world cup?
81. Which words do you still find difficulty pronouncing?
82. How do you differentiate a rat from a mouse, a hare from a rabbit?
83. Where would you choose to go for a vacation – Disneyland or Disney World?
84. If you to become one of your favorite fictional characters, who would you be? Elsa of Ariendelle
85. What do you think is more important – kindness or treating all your friends equally?
86. Whose parents do you feel could have been your own?
87. Who lives in Neverland?
88. If you were a time traveler, which planet would you make your new home?
89. What happens if we go extinct and insects evolve to become intelligent organized beings? Our remains will be on display in cockroaches museums as dinosaurs
90. If you were to choose a career, what would you be: a teacher, a police officer or a pilot?
91. Whom would you like to meet between father Abraham, Moses, David and Goliath and Noah of the Ark?
92. Which country will you tour the first if given a chance to? Why?
93. Why do different people look different in terms of skin color, hair and eye color?
94. Can a rainbow appear at night?
95. What does a dozen items mean?
96. How many colors make up a rainbow?
97. Have you ever seen an alien?
98. How many items make a dozen?
99. What is the name of a young lion?
100. Are unicorns real?
101. Have you ever seen a unicorn in person?
102. Do you think there are aliens somewhere out there in the galaxy?
103. What would you choose between money and fame?
104. Would you rather attend a school or study online?
When I was young, I would choose none of the above. Most of the teens in our time found school boring. We would rather stay at home playing video games, study about planets than being tutored by someone else. How about these days?
105. What is the right age to start dating?
106. What gift would you buy your crush if asked to today?
107. What do lovers do?
108. What does loving someone mean?
109. Would you rather be YouTube, TikTok or Instagram famous?
110. Who is your role model right now?
111. How do we say I love you in Chinese, French and Swahili?
112. Whom would you rather exchange yourself with for a day?
113. Whom would you rather they be expelled from our planet?
114. What is Elon Musk best for – Tesla or Space X?
115. How made generated in the banks today?
116. When did you first kiss?
117. What is the standard height of a basketball hoop?
118. What is the oldest existing tennis tournament in the world?
119. What is the favorite food for the mutant Ninja Turtles?
120. Who is the main character in the movie Mean Girls?
More Trivia Questions