Looking for the funniest bar trivia questions? You are in the right place.
In this article, we have handpicked and listed some of the best bar trivia questions for you and your friends to ask, learn, and have fun.
The questions cover a wide range of topics from sports to games to music to tourism and partly historical milestones.
So, if you are looking for a perfect well-balanced set of bar trivia questions that will suit everyone, this list is for you.
Lets dive in.
Bar Trivia Questions
Here are your Bar Trivia Questions:
1. How many points is a rugby conversion?
2. How many points do you get for winning a soccer match?
3. How many points do teams get for having a draw in a soccer match?
4. Which sport requires the largest field in terms of surface area?
5. How many darts are there in a standard set?
6. Which beverage is Russia best known for?
7. Apart from soccer, what is the other thing Christiano Ronaldo is best known for?
8. Who has the most followers on Instagram as of mid-2020?
9. Who is the oldest among the Kardashian sisters?
10. What is Rihana’s real name?
11. Complete this: Watcha gonna…?
12. Who wore the infamous meat dress in the MTV Video Music Awards back in 2010?
13. What is the name f Elon Musk and Grimes baby?
14. What type of beverage is Ireland best known for?
15. What is the American national drink?
16. What is the name of the Munich beer festival?
17. Which country has a lion as its national animal?
18. Which couple asked to be relieved of their royal duties in the UK?
19. Who was the first American to get married in the British royal family?
20. What is the most consumed drink in the world?
21. After tea, what is the most consumed drink in the world today?
22. What will you get when you order white tea in Asian countries?
23. Which country is known to consume the highest amount of beer per person on average?
24. What is the national animal for the US?
25. What is Russia’s national animal?
26. What is the national animal for China?
27. How many stars are in the Chinese flag?
28. What is the name of the striking green color seen on the North Pole once a year?
29. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
30. What is the last color in a rainbow?
31. Which teams match is commonly known by the name El-Clasico?
32. What is the most famous sport globally?
33. How many stars are in the EU flag?
34. How many stars are in the US flag?
35. Which is the only city to sit at the UN table as an independent jurisdiction?
36. How many seasons are there in the movie series Game of Thrones?
37. In which month is Oktoberfest held?
38. What is the French tradition of opening champagne using a sword?
39. What is the origin of the word alcohol?
40. Complete: I kissed a girl and I…?
41. From which country does the song accompanying the Jerusalema challenge come from?
42. What was the name of Meghan Merkle’s blog before she got married to Prince Harry?
43. What is the title of Mariah Carey’s famous 1990s Christmas song?
44. Which body organ do people sell the most?
45. Why can’t we find bears in the South Pole?
46. Why are there no penguins in the Arctic?
47. Why does the clear sky appear blue?
48. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
49. Name one celebrity, public figure, and inventor who has triplets?
50. Where was the novelty Mohamed Ali’s fight held in?
51. What is the highest-grossing video game of all time?
52. In which year was Pokemon Go launched?
53. Complete this: Whether a cat is black or white…?
54. Which country has Casablanca as its capital?
55. Name any three Hawaiian islands you know?
56. Which country does the Swedish House Mafia band come from?
57. Who is the fastest person in the world today?
58. Who replaced Karl Lagerfeld in the fashion house Fendi?
59. Who sang the 1990 hit song, “Somewhere over the Rainbow”?
60. Who produced the animation series, “Family Guy”?
61. What is the youngest country in the world right now?
62. Who are the tallest group of people in the world today?
63. Who were best known by the name, “Fab Four”?
64. Which country has the tallest people in the world on average?
65. Which US state has the highest average alcohol drinking volume per person?
66. Which US state passed a law that made it illegal to eat chicken with anything other than your hands back in the days?
67. Which animal do we humans eat the most in the world today?
68. Which English King introduced beard tax back in the days?
69. What is the longest railways line route in the world?
70. What is the name of the center of a dartboard?
71. What happens when you lose a king in a Chess game?
72. Can a king capture another king in a chess game?
73. What is a Grand Slam in tennis tournaments?
74. Which year was TikTok invented?
75. What does the acronym AKA stand for?
76. What does the LOL stand for?
77. Which country gave us the Statue of Liberty?
There you have a complete list of the best Bar Trivia Questions. I hope you had fun.
More Trivia Questions for You:
Bar Trivia Questions