Tensed? Or, you don’t know what to say?
There are situations in life where you don’t know what to say and if what you want to say is appropriate at all.
Instead of thinking much and literally living in your head, why not break the silence with a few icebreaker questions?
The good with the icebreaker questions is that they can be used anywhere no matter the situation you are in. All you need is the right set of questions and a great meaningful conversation will follow.
In this article, we cover some of the best and unique icebreaker questions for you. Go through them and choose the most appropriate set of questions for your situation and get the conversation going.
Here is your complete list of unique icebreaker questions for you.
1. What was your dream job growing up?
2. What is the most common thing everyone else has done apart from you?
3. What is your favorite sports team?
4. How good are you playing cards?
5. Which computer games are you very good at?
6. What is your favorite sport?
7. Which sport do you follow closely?
8. How much do you like music?
9. What is your type of music?
10. Have you participated in karaoke before?
11. What is the funniest thing you have come across online recently?
12. What is your go-to social media platform?
13. What are the craziest things you did while young?
14. What memories make the best part of your teenage?
15. How would you describe yourself back in high school?
16. What takes a lot of time but it is worth it?
17. What do you feel is underrated as far as life is concerned?
18. Which mobile app do you use the most?
19. What are you nostalgic about the good old days?
20. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
21. Who is your best movie actor?
22. Who is your favorite musician right now?
23. What movie do you feel is a masterpiece?
24. Which song do you consider the best song of all time?
25. Are you a coffee or tea person?
26. What are some of your guilty pleasures?
27. Did you have a name for your first car?
28. What is the craziest dare you have ever done?
29. What “challenge accepted” trend did you find most exciting?
30. What teenage song do you still love to this day?
31. Where were you born?
32. What brought you to this city or country or part of the world?
33. What is your most favorite spot around here?
34. Which country do you find amazing?
35. Which country do you wish to visit next?
36. How do you find this place?
37. Do you have a family of your own?
38. How many children do you have?
39. Do you have family around here?
40. Whom do you consider an overrated a@#shole?
41. What is the best restaurant around here?
42. How much do you like your current job?
43. Do you have an income-generating side hustle right now?
44. What is your take on the current political climate in the country?
45. How likely are you to vote in the next elections?
47. Do you thing love ad money are connected?
48. What is your take on same-sex relationships?
49. What is one thing your people will be shocked to learn about you?
50. In what ways are you misunderstood most of the time?
51. Do you work out sometimes?
52. What is your most favorite official wear?
53. In your view, who fits the description of a perfect gentleman?
54. Which public figure would you consider a perfect lady?
55. Whose life do you wish yours to be like?
56. How do you define happiness?
57. What makes you happy?
58. Do you still remember your teenage crush? Where are they right now?
59. At what age did you first kiss?
60. What is your first kiss story like?
61. What is your very first intimacy story?
62. What are the 3 things you still regret doing?
63. Do you have a mistake you are proud of right now?
64. What was your very first job?
65. What is the worst job you have ever taken?
66. What job title do you find intimidating or embarrassing?
67. Have you witnessed bullying in an office space?
68. What are some of the horrendous occurrences in your life you don’t want to remember?
69. What is the worst job you have ever taken?
70. What is the best job you have ever taken?
71. What is the highest job title you have ever held?
72. At what age did you have the best life ever?
73. Did you like school growing up?
74. Is schooling a good idea?
75. What is your take on homeschooling?
76. What is your dream holiday destination?
77. If you were to live in a specific decade of your choice, which one will you choose?
78. Who is your hero right now?
79. Do you sometimes feel you are not worthy enough?
80. What are some of the craziest things you have done in the name of love?
81. In what ways have you felt stupid in love?
82. What are some of the signs of a good relationship?
83. What is your thought on love not being a two-way street?
84. What crazy thing has someone ever done for you in the name of love?
85. Do you think it is a good idea to hold on to your feelings in a relationship?
86. What do you do when heartbroken?
87. What music do you listen to every time you feel disappointed?
88. When is the last time you fell in love?
89. Who is the most interesting person you have ever met in your life?
90. What changed your life recently?
91. How did you spend your very first salary?
92. What is your take on self-employment?
93. What do you wish you knew a long time ago?
94. What do you wish to learn right now?
95. What do you wish to unlearn right now?
96. Do you sometimes procrastinate in things that are important?
97. What do you like doing but know it is wrong?
98. If you are to break the law and be jailed for it, what will law will it be?
99. What is your favorite car of all time?
100. What car brand was your very first car?
101. What historical fact do you find unbelievable?
102. How can you describe your very first house after moving out?
103. What are some of the craziest neighborhoods you have lived in?
104. What subjects do you think should be taught in schools but aren’t?
105. What can you tell a younger you?
106. What challenges are you facing right now?
107. When is the last time you treated yourself?
108. What is your craziest coworker’s story?
109. What adrenaline sport have you participated in so far?
110. Which adrenaline rush sport do you wish to take part in?
111. What period in history do you find interesting?
112. Which period in history would you love to live in?
113. Have you rebelled against something in your life before?
114. What do you wish was illegal but isn’t?
115. Which law do you feel is illegal?
116. Do you have a birthmark?
117. What makes you stand out easily in the crowd?
118. Whom do you consider the most intelligent person alive?
119. What do you consider as a waste of precious time?
120. What wastes most of your time during the day?
121. What are you grateful for in life so far?
122. What motivates you to push on with life?
123. What do you feel most nostalgic about?
124. Which culture would you like to learn?
125. Which groups of persons do you feel are happier?
126. What is your favorite foreign dish?
127. What is your favorite foreign street food?
128. Which cultures do you find fascinating?
129. What can’t you get enough of right now?
130. What do you wish you had right now?
131. What are your dreams and aspirations?
132. What is in your bucket list for this year?
133. How many goals have you accomplished for the year?
134. Do you like reading books?
135. Who is your most favorite writer?
136. How often do you read?
137. Which book cant you get tired of reading?
138. Whom do you think is the best writer of all times?
139. How many books do you read per year?
140. Which fashion trend do you wish to come mainstream again?
141. In what ways do you find yourself wasting time online?
142. What TV program don’t you want to miss right now?
143. What have you thought was easy until you tried it out?
144. What is the biggest blunder you have ever made in life?
145. Have you tried online dating before?
146. Which group of people do you find attractive?
147. What accent do you wish to adopt?
148. Which people do you find to have beautiful traditional wear?
149. What is the one thing you’d rather die than do?
150. Do you have a group of people you find it hard to differentiate because they all look alike?
151. How deep are you into tech?
152. How deep are you into politics?
153. How likely are you to vie for a political office?
154. What is your passion right now?
155. What is your most favorite Olympic sport?
156. What is your most prized possession right now?
157. What simple meal do you find yourself not able to prepare?
158. What is your take on introverts?
159. Where do you place yourself between introverts and extroverts?
160. What is your take on highly extroverted persons?
161. Are you an indoors or outdoors person?
162. Are you a night or morning person?
163. Are you a dog or a cat person?
164. What quirks do you feel you inherited from your parents?
165. What is the loveliest trait or physical appearance you inherited fro your parents?
166. What character or physical feature do you hate having inherited from your parents?
167. Are you religious?
168. Do you believe there is life after death?
169. In which way do you believe people come back to life after death?
170. What is your take on the religious account of creation vs the theory of evolution?
171. What do you think happened to the dinosaurs in the ice age?
172. What bores you to death?
173. What do people get wrong about you every time?
174. Whom do you get mistaken for?
175. What foreign language do you wish to learn?
176. Which country do you wish to live in?
177. What would you like to be remembered for when you die?
178. What makes your great day?
179. What is your idea of a life of luxury?
180. Would you rather be famous or rich?
181. What is the weirdest thing you are good at?
182. What is your beautiful way to die?
183. What trending slang don’t you like at all?
184. How do you relax after a busy day?
185. What is your funniest experience with a gynecologist?
186. What are your favorite drinks?
187. What are your favorite snacks?
188. What is your favorite food?
189. What is your favorite junk food?
190. Which food would you recommend everyone to eat?
191. Which food didn’t you like at all growing up?
192. What is the best adventure you have been to in your life?
193. Which house chores do you hate doing?
194. What are secrets to staying young?
195. What is your favorite movie genre?
196. What is your favorite music genre?
197. What brand do you love the most?
198. What is the common misconception about you, your job, or people where you come from?
199. What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten?
200. What is the worst food you have ever heard people eat in the world?
201. How much do you like singing?
202. How much do you like dancing?
203. Have you mastered any specific dance style or move?
204. What type of art form do you appreciate the most?
205. What are your hobbies?
206. What is the most cunning advice you have ever given to someone?
207. What indoor game are you a master at?
208. What is your favorite Halloween costume?
209. What are some of your family’s Christmas traditions?
210. Who is the craziest person in your life right now?
211. Who is the craziest relative you have?
212. What are the two lies and a truth about you?
213. What is your favorite smell?
214. Did you have a nickname you hated growing up?
215. What nicknames do people call you right now?
216. If you were to be famous, what will it be for?
217. If you had to fake a name, what new name will you adopt?
218. What is the craziest job you have ever heard?
219. What is the fanciest job title that is horrible in real sense?
220. What fashion do you secretly like but feel ashamed of?
221. What traditions are unique to your family?
222. What is the weirdest business idea you have ever had?
223. Which company do you find their business model weird?
224. In your opinion, what is the most beautiful place on earth?
225. Have you ever been on a cruise ship?
226. What is your favorite animal?
227. What is your favorite breakfast?
228. What is your favorite dinner meal?
229. What is your favorite dessert?
230. What is your craziest idea of fun?
231. What is something you hate doing but you still have to?
232. Have you ever lived in a different country?
233. Have you ever lived in another state?
234. How many Facebook friends do you have?
235. Have you ever uploading a video to TikTok?
236. Do you have a profile on Tinder?
237. What do you consider a waste of time?
238. Do you play video games?
239. How do you deal with heartbreak?
240. How do you process grief and loss?
241. What do you when super excited?
242. What do you do when you feel low and demoralized?
243. What fascinates you right now?
244. How much do you like trying out new ideas?
245. What music are you into right now?
246. What are you most proud of right now?
247. Do you like these icebreakers?
248. What is your most favorite icebreaker question?
249. How likely are you to refer a friend to these icebreaker questions?
250. Have you ever been attracted to a person of the same sex as you?
There you have your complete list of unique icebreaker questions. Enjoy!