conversation starters for couples
Can the relationship be healthy with less or no communication? The straight answer is NO.
All relationships stem from the fact that you can communicate and relate better with someone and therefore connect with in a way that you cannot with any other person.
Whether that someone is your boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, crush or any other relationship formation you may have with them, good, clear and constant communication is as important as for bonding and relationship building purposes.
In this article, we have come up with the best conversation starters for couples or anyone in a serious relationship. Or, those anticipating to be in one soon.
They are short and on to the point covering crucial aspects for serious couple relationships including finances, the future and marriage life, clarifications on the current status quo and romance.
Conversation starters for couples
1. What are your most cherished memories about life?
2. What can’t you live without?
A young person will have a different set of things they cannot live without. But as age gives way to adulthood as a couple, these priorities change.
As opposed to looking beautiful and artificial attachments, couples have a higher degree of valuation for intrinsic and life-like things like kids.
3. What is your journaling mostly about?
4. How did you know we are in love?
5. What is your first email address?
6. What are our strengths as a couple?
7. What is “power couple” all about?
8. What song reminds you of when we first met?
9. What is your love language?
10. What your definition of “good in bed”?
11. Whom do you look up to today?
12. What is the meaning of life?
13. How different is your understanding of love today?
14. Do you have any regrets?
15. What is your very first phone?
16. What experiences shaped your life?
17. What is happiness to you?
18. What makes a home for you?
19. What makes you anxious?
20. How do you achieve mental calm and clarity?
21. What are you struggling with right now?
22. What are you most grateful for?
23. What lessons have you learned about marriage?
24. What is your dream honeymoon destination?
25. Have you ever thought of our retirement home?
26. What makes us happy?
27. Is it a good thing for couples to plan their finances together?
28. What action best says “I love you”?
29. What is the strangest date you have been on?
30. What are your views on our relationship goals?
31. What have you learned so far about relationships and finances?
32. What are the most important personal values for a successful relationship?
33. What are you struggling with right now?
34. What is the craziest thing you wish us to try?
35. Is our relationship heading in the right direction?
36. What is your ideal summer vacation destination?
37. What are your career goals for the next 5 years?
38. What do you wish you knew how to do?
39. What will you do if we win $10 million today?
40. Would you rather we live in a luxury apartment or a middle-class home?
41. Is homeownership at an early age a good idea?
42. What is your thought on joint goals for couples?
43. What is your worst job?
44. What are your best childhood memories?
45. What is the relationship between money, love and bedroom matters?
46. A middle-class home or an expensive luxury sports car?
47. What piece of jewelry do you wish to own as a status symbol?
48. What are your thoughts on high-end fashion and lifestyle?
49. Would you rather be the top one percent rich or the upper-middle class?
There you have the best conversation starters for couples.
Conversation Starters for Couples