Words have a way to determine what type of people we turn out to be growing up.
As for the children, exposing them to daily affirmations for kids at an early age goes a long way in shaping their thoughts and the way they see life.
Positive affirmations being the voice in their heads will help kids fight negative thoughts and improve their emotions.
It will also allow them to reach their full potential in life while loving their selves to the fullest.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the best affirmations for kids that you can share as a way to mold children to become better versions of themselves.
Affirmations for Kids
1. I am loved and cared for by my parents.
2. I have all I need in life.
3. The sky is never the limit for me.
4. I think positively about everything in life.
5. I love my life and my family.
6. I love my school and the teachers.
7. People love me and I love them too.
8. I will become who I set my eyes on with time.
9. Better days in my life are yet to come.
10. I learn something new every day.
11. I appreciate every little thing my parents do for me.
12. Sometimes things go wrong and that is fine too.
13. I work hard for the good grades I get in school.
14. I will pass all my exams this term.
15. Today is a great day for me to smile and be happy.
16. I will not make mistakes knowingly.
17. I am a good and respectful child.
18. My thoughts are always good.
19. I help people in need whenever I get a chance.
20. I can learn anything I put my time into and excel in it.
21. My experiences in life are great.
22. I am an amazing child; a gift to this world.
23. I keep improving on things I am weak at every day.
24. My life is exciting and fun.
25. I am free to ask for help at any time.
26. I am a happy child.
27. My best days are here with me. I enjoy every minute of my life.
28. I have caring and loving parents and I love them.
29. I am a unique and special kid.
30. The world is full of good things and wonderful experiences for me.
31. I am confident in myself and my abilities.
32. I make an effort to make new friends every day.
33. Every day is a day to learn something new.
34. I am proud of myself, my achievements, and who I am becoming these days.
35. I am confident in the decision I make about my life.
36. Everything is going to be okay. Life has ups and downs and that is fine too.
37. I am honest and always tell the truth.
38. I spend my time with people who love me.
39. My brain is powerful.
40. I am a child of God and He loves me.
41. My body is strong and healthy.
42. I am a child and I enjoy being one.
43. I will keep improving in areas I am poor at every day.
44. My parents are loving and supportive.
45. I take time to learn who I am.
46. I can make the world a better place even at my age.
47. My opinions matter. I will never shy away from voicing them when needed.
48. I ask for advice whenever I am not sure of something.
49. I make people laugh.
50. It is okay not to get everything right every time.
51. I will smile. Even when I am going through a hard time, I will always be happy.
52. I love solving problems. I never shy away from difficulties but face them with a big smile.
53. What others say about me shouldn’t bother me because I know myself better.
54. I am okay the way I am. I don’t need to change to impress anyone.
55. I am a problem solver naturally. I find new ways and solutions to challenges in life.
56. I am willing to try new things every time.
57. The challenges I am facing are making me a better person.
58. I never feel bad if I don’t know something.
59. I came to this world to make a difference. I like the progress I am already making.
60. My dreams in life will come true.
61. I am a genius. I have unique ways of finding solutions to common problems.
62. I am okay with a fresh start whenever I hit the wall.
63. Good things are happening in my life.
64. I receive and give gifts to appreciate the people in my life.
65. I am perfect the way I am.
66. Only I can make my dreams come true.
67. I am grateful for the time I spend with my family.
68. I do my best to contribute positively to my family.
69. Procrastination will never be part of me.
70. I will show my family loves every time I get a chance.
71. I am happy with all the good things in my life.
72. I surround myself with good friends.
73. I have goals and dreams to accomplish in my lifetime.
74. I am the best version of myself. I keep getting better every day.
75. I enjoy every moment and time of my life because it is fun.