The month of love is around the corner and you must be looking for ways to make the V-Day fun and amazing.
How about adding romantic Valentine’s Day jokes, puns and one-liners into the mix and see how much love grows.
You can also add a few Valentine’s captions which you can send to that special someone in advance to make them know that you think about them.
What are you waiting for? Let’s dive into this list of funny and romantic Valentine’s Day jokes, puns, one-liners, and captions that you can use in person or send as a message to your special someone.
Valentine’s Day Jokes
1. Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day? Yes, February 14th.
2. Why was the young man arrested on Valentine’s Day? He stole a young lady’s heart.
3. Who never misses dates on Valentine’s Day? A calendar.
4. What is the most romantic court in the world? Courtship.
5. What did Adam and Eve have for their date? An apple.
6. What did the coin say to the magnet? I find you attractive and I cannot resist.
7. What is a telephone’s Valentine’s Day gift to the love of his life? A ring.
8. What did the watermelon say to his fiance? You are one in a melon.
9. What was the fisherman’s message to his wife on Valentine’s Day? You are so row-mantic my dear.
10. What did the stamp say to Valentine’s Day card? Together, we will go places.
11. What did the cute candle say when it was lit? I have found my perfect match.
12. What did the bulb whisper to his boyfriend? You light up my world sweetheart.
13. What message will one find in honey? Bee mine.
14. What did the stamp say to the Valentine’s Day card envelope? I am stuck on you.
15. What advice did her mother give her? If he does not appreciate your presence, you need to let that mango. He is not into you.
16. What do you call a small Valentine’s Day? A Valen-tiny.
17. What is so special about Valentine’s Day? It is a raw-mantic day.
18. What did the teenager text his girlfriend? You are so bootyfull and gorgeous.
19. What did the money say to the ATM? You can count on me.
20. What do squirrels do when they are in love? They go nuts!
Valentine’s Day Puns
21. When things are not working out, be courageous to let the mango.
22. I love you berry much.
23. You are deer to me and I will always cherish you.
24. I lap you.
25. Your blue dress is sexsea.
26. Your sexth sense is impressive.
27. I accepted to be her Valentine the lust minute.
28. I am giving you one lust chance in my life.
29. I will not bae into the idea of love between us.
30. Remember to always cherish that one good-bae.
Valentine’s Day One-Liners
31. I want you to bae mine.
32. Deer friends, I welcome you to our 10th Valentine’s Day anniversary.
33. I said no to him because I have a better i-dear.
34. I will never leaf you.
35. I am his little cutie and he is my hulky beast!
36. She literally is my wife-i because we have been living together.
37. I am a pastry chef but I will never dessert you.
38. A cute lady you are. You must be some type of a triangle.
39. You are my butter half and I love you very much.
40. There is so mushroom in my heart for you.
Romantic Love Jokes and Puns
41. What did the toast say? You are my butter half.
42. What are tu-lips best known for? Kissing.
43. Which plants give the best Valentine’s Day experience? Dates.
44. What did the ship farmer say to his kids? I love ewe more than anything on this planet.
45. What do you call someone who is not feeling okay on Valentine’s Day? They are lovesick.
46. What did the pastry chef say to his lover on V-Day? Gimme some sugar.
47. How do you save money on Valentine’s Day? Become single.
48. Don’t fall for a pastry chef. He will dessert you!
49. What do cats say on V-Day? You are purrfect for me my dear.
50. Fact: A man falling in love on the farm is likely to wed his pants!
Knock Knock Valentine’s Day Jokes
51. Knock knock.
Bae my Valentine.
52. Knock knock.
53. Knock Knock.
Good-bae if you are not opening the door.
54. Knock Knock.
My Butter who?
Your Butter Half!
55. Knock knock.
Atlas who? Atlas it’s Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Jokes