Looking for good questions to ask your boyfriend? This article has some of the best for you.
A good relationship starts with good communication between the people involved. And good communication does not necessarily mean talking to each other all day long.
If want to maintain a healthy relationship with your boyfriend, asking him a set of well crafted good questions is what you should be doing at least once a month.
You will not only have fun asking freaky questions but you will also know your position in the relationship and if at all there is a future for you together.
In the end, you will get to understand each other deeper, bond well and build a better future of pure understanding and love for each other.
Good Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Here is your list of good questions to ask your boyfriend. You can print and ask the good questions next time you meet or leisurely over text.
You can also spice it up with a few drinks and making it a fun drinking party game for two.
1. Who is Mr. [Insert his Name]?
3. Do you consider yourself romantic?
4. Who is a romantic lady in your understanding?
5. What do you look for in a lady you are interested in?
6. What are we?
7. Have we reached the soulmate status yet?
8. Do you feel I love you enough?
9. What can we do to better our relationship right now?
10. Are we heading in the right direction?
11. Do you think we have a future together?
12. What plans do you have for us?
13. Which part on a lady’s body turns you on?
14. Do you sometimes check out on me when I walk away?
15. What is the one thing that attracted you to me the first time?
16. Do you remember the date, time and place when we first met?
17. What did you think of me when we first met?
18. What is the most important thing when it comes to a relationship?
19. What is your view on a long-distance relationship?
20. How do you like me with makeup on?
21. When do I mostly look more beautiful?
22. Am I enough of a girlfriend to you?
23. Who do you think loves more between us?
24. Who is most likely to break up first?
25. What are your aspirations and goals in life?
26. What name do you prefer I call you?
27. How do you define a perfect relationship?
28. Whose relationship do you feel is perfect for us to learn a thing or two?
29. Who is your celebrity crush right now?
30. How likely would you consider running away with me to a different country?
31. Are we happy together?
32. What do you have in your relationship bucket list?
33. What is your personality type in the 16 personality types?
34. How likely will you introduce me to your parents as your girlfriend?
35. On a scale of 1 – 10, how comfortable are you seeing my parents and siblings?
36. What is the one thing that you feel I suck at?
37. Where is your ideal place to live?
38. What is your dream vacation destination?
39. What lessons did you learn in your past relationships?
40. Do you think it is a good idea to keep tabs with exes?
41. Would you love to have kids in the future?
42. Can you picture your perfect family?
43. What would you prefer between texting and phone calls?
44. What is your relationship deal-breaker?
45. Which year was the best year of your life?
46. What did you want to be when growing up?
47. If you were to go back to school, what will you study?
48. What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
49. What weaknesses do we have in our relationship so far?
50. What strengths fuels our relationship?
51. What is your ideal date like?
52. What is your take on marriage?
53. What is your favorite love song?
54. What is the most romantic place you have ever visited?
55. What is your favorite date night movie?
56. What is the best gift for someone you love under $100?
57. How can you tell if someone is really in love with you?
58. How do you deal with heartbreak?
59. What is your deal-breaker when it comes to relationships?
60. What is your Simpson’s joke?
61. What is your view on the current political state of the country?
62. Can I have a look at the funniest photos of your childhood?
63. On a scale of 1 – 10, what is my score on being sexy?
64. What do you think l should do to look sexier?
65. What is your favorite meal?
66. How good are you in card games?
67. What is your day like on a free weekend?
68. What happens if we messed up right now?
69. What do you think are the most important things in any relationship?
70. What outdoor backyard games do you prefer to play?
71. How good are you in board games?
72. Where would you like to live if money wasn’t a problem at all?
73. How good are you in PC games?
74. Do you work out?
75. When is the right time for us to move in together?
76. Should we be playing question games once in a while?
77. What is your thought on us jogging or working out together once a week?
78. How would you rate these good questions to ask your boyfriend?
79. What do you like the most about me?
80. What do you like the most about us?
81. Who is the most toxic person you have ever met?
82. What makes you sleepless?
83. What bad habit do you have that you feel you should stop?
84. What do people often mistake you for?
85. What values do you hold dear to your heart?
86. What makes you different from the people around you?
87. What makes me stand out above other ladies you’ve ever met?
88. Which song can you sing more perfect?
89. Have you ever had a pet?
90. What are you most ashamed of about your past?
91. How much do you like spicy food?
92. Have you ever attended a party hoping to meet someone you have a crush on there?
93. Have you ever gone to a club hoping to get someone to spend a night with?
94. What excuses have you had of someone wanting to spend a night with you?
95. Have you ever made out with your best friend’s girlfriend?
96. What is the one secret you’ll never let anyone know?
97. Do you think I am funny sometimes?
98. How comfortable are you for us to exchange phones for three days?
99. On a scale of 1 – 10, how do you rate these good questions to ask your boyfriend?
100. How likely would you suggest these good questions to ask your boyfriend to a friend?
There you have a list of good questions to ask your boyfriend at any time. You can do it in person or over text and still have fun. Enjoy!
More Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend:
Good Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend