How well do you know your BFFs?
Well, chances are you know almost everything you need to know about them.
But, there are chances you might have overlooked tiny crucial things that cement your friendship, taking it to the next level.
This is where good questions to ask a friend come into play.
There is no better way to understand your best friend than asking questions or seek clarification where needed.
Sometimes the questions can be overly obvious and a little more intimidating to ask. However, in this article, we have curated them with a relaxed fanciful tone that will make everything a breeze.
Whether it is a new acquaintance or a long time, these questions to ask a friend is are for you.
Questions to ask a friend
1. Which parent do you identify with the most?
2. How happy are you with your career?
3. Have you ever thought of running for political office?
4. Who inspires you the most?
5. What is the boldest move you have ever taken in life?
6. How many items have you crossed in your “Things to do in 202X”?
7. What do you consider a waste of time?
8. If you had a celeb BFF, who would it be?
9. If you won a $10,000 lottery, what luxury item will you buy?
10. What are your short terms goals in life?
11. What is your dream car?
12. What luxury fashion brand do you like the most?
13. Where would you like to go shopping?
14. What are your long term goals?
15. Who changed your life?
16. What is your favorite meal?
17. What is your favorite cologne scent?
18. What do you cook or bake best?
19. How well can you dance?
20. Can you hula hoop?
21. What is the name of the first person you had a crush on?
22. Whose lifestyle do you wish was yours?
23. What is under your bed?
24. What is the one thing that only you can do?
25. What is the melody in your head?
26. How about your sweetest song?
27. Dogs or cats?
28. Why or why not?
29. Outdoors or indoors?
30. What is your personality type?
31. Where does your passion lie right now?
32. What do you do to stay stress-free?
33. How do you deal with your finances?
34. What habits do you feel are a financial drain?
35. What are some of your secrets to a healthy lifestyle?
36. What are your secrets to personal finances?
37. What embarrasses you most often?
38. Do you prefer casual clothing or official?
39. Sneakers or open shoes?
40. Nike or Adidas?
41. More money or more fame?
42. Olympics or World Cup?
43. Are you a tea or coffee person?
44. What is your favorite flavor?
45. What is your favorite drink?
46. What movie genre can’t you get enough of?
47. When was the last time you made a phone call to someone dear to your heart?
48. How old was your mother when she had you?
49. What is the most important thing in your possession?
50. How much money do you feel is enough money?
51. What would you do if you only got $100 a day income for the rest of your life?
52. What are your plans for building wealth?
53. What memories do you hold dear to your heart?
54. Which famous person do you wish to be friends with?
55. What do you wish you had done differently?
56. Are there times you regret having not said sorry?
57. Are there people you regret having not told them how much you love them?
58. What is the best valentine’s gift you have ever received?
59. How do you stay motivated?
60. How do you rate your personal growth?
61. How do you rate your financial health?
62. What do you do to keep healthy?
63. How often do you exercise?
64. What is the biggest prize you’ve won?
65. What do you love about yourself?
66. What are some of the best moments this year?
67. What keeps you motivated?
68. What do you feel are the secrets to a better life?
69. What is the best advice you have received?
70. How do you deal with disappointments?
71. What are your secrets to healthy personal finances?
72. What do you do when angry with someone?
73. What are some of your guilty pleasures?
74. Where do you chill in your free time?
75. What do you wish was different?
76. Who is your role model?
77. What is your biggest challenge right now?
78. What did you want to be when young?
79. How religious are you?
80. What are some of your believes?
81. What are some of your life goals?
82. Where do you want to travel to the most?
83. What would your perfect day be like?
84. What is the biggest risk you took recently?
85. What are your biggest fears in life?
86. How do you prefer to be comforted when sad, upset, or in grief?
87. What made you cry lately?
88. Where do you see yourself in the next three years?
89. What do you regret having not done?
90. Do you have homeownership plans?
91. What are your savings plans like?
92. How much of a risk-taker do you consider yourself to be?
93. If money wasn’t a problem, how would your life be like right now?
94. Who do you value the most right now?
95. What is your dream vacation destination?
96. What don’t most people know about you?
97. How likely are you to reset your life and start again?
98. Which book would you advise everyone to read?
99. If someone gifted you with $10,000, what would you with it?
100. In what ways will your life change if you won $1 million today?
There you have the best questions to ask a friend.
Questions to ask a friend