Great dares MUST have enough activities that are not only fun but engage the little ones. If you are looking for some of the best dares for kids then you have come to the right place.
We have compiled a list of the best dares for kids that you can use to play truth or dare for kids without the need to look further.
Print and choose the ones most appropriate for you and let the game begin. Have fun!
Best Dares for Kids that are Fun
1. Do not blink for 30 seconds.
2. Stop breathing for 60 seconds.
3. Wink without twisting your nose and mouth.
4. Drink water with your nose closed.
5. Talk with your nose closed.
6. Talk with tongue sticking out.
7. Do the next dare to the next person that gets this right.
8. Do 5 perfect push-ups.
9. Play an air guitar like a Spanish guitarist.
10. Ask anyone playing this game “How could you?” with lots of emotions.
Next: 100+ Questions to Ask Kids to get them Talking
11. Go out and shout, “Merry Christmas” with all the strength you have.
12. Lick your nose with your tongue.
13. Go outside and shout, “good morning my neighbors” at the top of your voice.
14. Go outside and shout, “happy new year”.
15. Touch the lower tip of your opposite ear using your hand across the head.
16. Talk and walk like a robot.
Next: 250+ Clean Would You Rather Questions for Kids
17. Laugh like Santa.
18. Imitate your favorite accent.
19. Shout, “I love you all” at the top of your voice.
20. Talk like a TV presenter from the early 1990s.
Next: 120+ Best Most Likely To Questions
21. Talk in a British accent.
22. Read a paragraph from the King James Version of the Bible or Shakespeare.
23. Dance like a ballet dancer.
24. Dance you are dancing salsa.
25. Cry like a 3-month-old baby.
26. Try talking like a toddler learning to pronounce words.
27. Pretend like you are both scared and surprised.
28. Act like you are very exhausted and about to die but still walking.
29. Walk like a character in the movie walking dead.
Next: 100 Never Have I Ever Questions for Kids
31. Ask someone to tango.
32. Do the cha-cha until your turn to play comes.
33. Pretend to pick lies and bugs from your friend’s hair for 30 seconds.
34. Make your favorite animal sound at least 3 times.
35. Stand in front of everyone and do the chicken dance.
Next: 250+ Would You Rather Questions for Teens
36. Surprise us with your secret talent no one knows about.
37. Sing Galilei with a male opera voice.
38. Sing Galilei with a female opera voice.
39. Say 4 lines of your favorite poem aloud.
40. Act like a chicken.
41. Act like a cat.
42. Act like a dog howling.
43. Sing ABC from the letter H backward.
44. Count 1 2 3 from 30 backward.
45. Read your name starting with the last letter first.
46. Spell hippopotamus.
47. Say the word hippopotamus after me.
48. Sing your favorite song right now.
49. Lick your elbow.
50. Try not to laugh when everyone else laughs.
51. Do a silly nasty dance move.
52. Prank call your best friend.
53. Hold a small ice cube until it melts completely.
54. Drink a cup of juice without using your hands (hint: use a straw)
55. Try to eat food in your place without using your hands.
56. Eat 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter and try singing before swallowing it.
57. Prank someone who is in the house but not here with us.
58. Go to your room while blindfolded.
59. Walk like a very muscular club bouncer.
60. Try imitating President Obama’s speech.
61. Try singing like your favorite musician.
62. Sing 3 versions of birthday songs.
63. Draw something while blindfolded.
64. Stand on your hands by the wall.
65. Hop like a frog for 30 seconds with your hands on your ears.
66. Sing one of your favorite hymns with a voice of a middle-aged man.
67. Run for a minute with a spoon and an egg in your mouth.
68. Jump 3 times with a cup full of water without spilling even a drop.
69. Try talking without moving your lips.
70. Try reading a sentence with your teeth together.
71. Make a fake smile.
72. Try running with your hands tied on your back or sides like a penguin.
73. Sing a karaoke using a cup as your microphone.
74. Give instructions imitating your favorite female voice.
75. Try giving instructions imitating your favorite deep male voice.
76. Sing what you want to say as opposed to talking.
77. Be a commentator for your favorite sport.
78. Draw a mustache on yourself.
79. Draw a mustache on yourself without a mirror at hand.
80. Behave like you are very shy.
81. Try dressing in your dad’s shirt.
82. Put on one of your mom’s clothing.
83. Walk like a model on the runway.
84. Stack 7 cookies on your forehead, one at a time.
85. Try hopscotch after spinning 20 times.
86. Bite lemon slices 3 times.
87. Take a spoonful of sugar.
88. Take 3 sips of sour milk.
89. Act your favorite scene in your favorite movie.
90. If there is make-up in the house, try wearing makeup and let’s see what you end up looking like.
91. Act like mom when she is very mad at someone.
92. Act like dad when you have done something wrong.
93. Say hippopotamus without lips touching each other.
94. Fake a cry.
95. Pretend like you are very mad at me.
96. Sit on a balloon until it pops.
97. Kiss the person closest to you on the forehead.
98. Give a tight hug to the person asking these dares for kids.
99. Try crying while laughing beside a mirror.
100. Go outside and hug the first thing or person you see.
101. Try your best move on a breakdance.
102. Call a Chinese food restaurant and order pizza.
103. Take a selfie while kissing the person next to you on the cheek.
104. Wear your underwear on your head throughout the game.
105. Repeat the phrase, “she sells seashells by the seashore” five times.
106. Go to your neighbor and ask for food.
107. Prank your next-door neighbor that your house is on fire.
108. Stand absolutely still for a minute like a statue.
109. Freeze after this command just the way you were for a minute.
110. Write your parents’ names using your opposite writing hand.
111. Pick a cup from the table using your mouth with your hands on your back.
112. Sit on the ground and stand up hands on your back without touching the ground with your hands.
113. Hands-on your back, lie on your stomach, and try standing without putting your hands on the ground.
114. Do a doorbell ditch on your neighbor 3 times.
115. Frown for 60 seconds straight without smiling.
116. Read a sentence like a robot.
117. Give someone a horseback ride for 30 seconds.
118. Whistle like a happy cowboy or cowgirl on a horseback trail.
119. Tell the first stranger you meet today, “I love you very much”.
120. Pretend you are the person closest to you for the next 1 minute.
121. Roar is like an angry lion.
122. Squeal like a pig in pain.
123. Crow like a rooster.
124. Laugh like a hyena.
125. Imitate the 911 emergency call automated response.
126. Imitate the not available or currently busy automated response.
127. Walk around the house with one of your shoulders hanging like it is broken.
128. Walk-in a bouncing style like some rock star from the 1990s.
129. Read the word, “TWENTY” in 4 different accents of English that you know of.
130. Talk like a hip-hop rapper for a minute.
131. Rap your favorite song for 2 minutes.
132. Address us like your most favorite politician you know of.
133. Give us a speech like any of the public speakers you know of.
134. Try preaching to us like any preacher, minister, pastor you know of.
135. Sing the national anthem or any other anthem you know of fully.
136. Say the national anthem slowly as opposed to singing it.
137. Act how your class teacher greets you every day.
138. Try the hardest dance move you have ever seen in your life.
139. Try saying slowly the hardest tongue twister you have ever heard in your life.
140. Act your favorite part in one of the superhero movies.
141. Pretend to eat very long Spaghettis using a spoon.
142. Talk in a deep and coarse male voice.
143. Talk in a soft melody-like female voice.
144. Swing a plate and try balancing it on your finger.
145. Throw fried nuts in the air and try catching them with your mouth. (avoid getting choked)
146. Spell all your names as one without looking like they are two or three separate names.
147. Hold on to your breath for 30 seconds.
148. Try breathing out slowly for as long as you can and see how many seconds you can take.
149. Try breathing in slowly and check how many seconds you can take.
150. Say your mom and dad’s full names and where they were born without thinking much.
151. Do 5 straight sit-ups without resting in between.
152. Walk an expectant person.
153. Dance crazy like you don’t care at a party.
154. Stand on your feet, hands on your head for 30 seconds.
155. Army crawl like a soldier on the battlefield.
156. Crack an egg in vertical alignment between your hands. (good luck with that if you)
157. Give a faked smile.
158. Clap like in the crowd after a speech.
159. Pretend like you never heard the next dares for kids.
160. It’s time you give dare commands to me now.
There you have a complete list of the best dares for kids. If you are looking for truth or dare questions for kids, you refer to our unique list of questions in our previous article.
Similar Questions Games:
160 Good Dares Over Text Message
Best dares for kids